• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth team game v Torquay

cameraman

I'm of an age when I can readily accept to do what I'm told by people I respect and who respect me.
They run the club their way, and I do what I'm asked to do to help them achieve it, however small, and that's the end of it.
Here's a little present from me, as you seem to be interested in youth football.

http://www.xhaltonbrat65.com/vTorquay-Youth.html

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm of an age when I can readily accept to do what I'm told by people I respect and who respect me.
They run the club their way, and I do what I'm asked to do to help them achieve it, however small, and that's the end of it.
Here's a little present from me, as you seem to be interested in youth football.

http://www.xhaltonbrat65.com/vTorquay-Youth.html
Thank you for that.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I don't know. Cameraman comes on here and offers a service out the goodness of his heart, and gets a load of flack for doing it. If anyone is interested in the DVD then they will buy it. I don't see what's wrong with a measly fiver for a DVD nowadays. They're a damned sight more than that in the shops.

Cameraman would be well justified in thinking "Well if that's the response I'm going to get, I won't bother with that again".

Lighten up!

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank you for that.
is that Ricey in goal?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Cameraman would be well justified in thinking "Well if that's the response I'm going to get, I won't bother with that again".

Lighten up!
-----Seconded!

Antony Moxey

Thirded. If my lad's games were being filmed to a professional standard and offered at a measly fiver a pop I'd definitely be investing.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fourthed. BTW. Is it me, or are youth teams players getting younger every year? :D

Antony Moxey

I'm not commenting, those are the words of an old fart and I'll have nothing to do with them, although it does often come as a bit of a shock when you see the dates of birth and remember what you were doing in your thirties when they were born!

It's funny how as the years pass you remember when you were the same age as the majority of the players, then still could hold your own with a few of the seniors, then you overtook the manager, and then you ended up looking in the directors box for someone older!

Not me of course, you understand....

:D ;) :$