• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 2023/24

tonykellowfan

Watching those goals the game seemed to be played at walking pace.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is new, post match player interview

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, it will be great if we get both goal clips and post match interviews each week. Its now part of a professional footballers job to be able to do post match interviews and really good for them to experience that in a youth environment.

From a distance Tom Dean looks bigger than his brother Will was/is. It seemed to me (on limited evidence!) that Will Dean was very close to making it as a league pro (and did start a couple of league games) but that more height and speed might have made the (ever so slight) difference to have made it in league football. High hopes for Tom!

Agent Andy

Their looks to be an awful lot of scouts in scouts corner , I wonder why 😉😉😉

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Their looks to be an awful lot of scouts in scouts corner , I wonder why 😉😉😉
Some Swindon player perhaps 😉

Scott_Palfrey

Yes, it will be great if we get both goal clips and post match interviews each week. Its now part of a professional footballers job to be able to do post match interviews and really good for them to experience that in a youth environment.

From a distance Tom Dean looks bigger than his brother Will was/is. It seemed to me (on limited evidence!) that Will Dean was very close to making it as a league pro (and did start a couple of league games) but that more height and speed might have made the (ever so slight) difference to have made it in league football. High hopes for Tom!
We are trying to provide more coverage, often proves tricky with when the games take place and the small amount of resources we have, but at the least we are trying to provide goals, interviews and match reports post and line ups and ht/ft on a matchday - their away games may prove a little tricker but we are trying!

DawlishBouy

We are trying to provide more coverage, often proves tricky with when the games take place and the small amount of resources we have, but at the least we are trying to provide goals, interviews and match reports post and line ups and ht/ft on a matchday - their away games may prove a little tricker but we are trying!
Great to see this happening.
I’m not bothered about fancy graphics just give us the info. Someone with the team has to fill out a team sheet to give to the match officials. It should only take that person a few extra seconds to tweet the team line-up. And not much longer to tweet the result and scorers.

Scott_Palfrey

Great to see this happening.
I’m not bothered about fancy graphics just give us the info. Someone with the team has to fill out a team sheet to give to the match officials. It should only take that person a few extra seconds to tweet the team line-up. And not much longer to tweet the result and scorers.
Of course, but these people also have jobs that are much more important to them to be getting on with

That’s why we are setting up ways for us to get the info :)

DawlishBouy

Of course, but these people also have jobs that are much more important to them to be getting on with

That’s why we are setting up ways for us to get the info :)
If Gary Caldwell can spend half an hour of his time post first team match giving interviews to the SM team and media surely a coach with the youth team can spend literally a few seconds posting the basic info of team sheet (already has to do this for the match officials) , result and scorers?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Gary Caldwell can spend half an hour of his time post first team match giving interviews to the SM team and media surely a coach with the youth team can spend literally a few seconds posting the basic info of team sheet (already has to do this for the match officials) , result and scorers?
I am sorry DB but whilst I know this is important to you, I can't see that it would be a priority to the relevant coach at the time when he has to get the team focused on the match ahead. I know it sounds logical, and simple, but as Scott has said they are looking to improve the provision of information within the confines of who they employ and volunteers. Hopefully over time they will get there, however we all need to show a bit of patience, but in the meantime thank you so much for your record keeping it is a font of information when we need to know something about the youngsters.