• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 2016/17

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
City U18s beat Argiggle brats 3-0 on Tuesday. Last game of the season this Saturday at home to Merit Table 1 winners Newport who are also unbeaten is this set of fixtures.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
One that has slipped through the net of the 3 Devon clubs?

http://www.devonlive.com/eight-year-old-boy-from-devon-joins-premier-leaggue-champions-chelsea-s-foundation-academy/story-30361328-detail/story.html

Personally I think the parents have made a mistake. Wonder what they got as a golden hello?

Last edited:

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good interesting article on the under 18's Hants. I like the way Dan Green talks about his squad. He seems very honest and straight about how they performed. Admitting disappointment and the need to learn lessons is not a weakness but a definite strength.

andrew p long

People like Hants and I are interested in what's happening with the young players; I was disappointed to have missed the fact that the club sent a number of the second year scholars out on loan.In particular I now belatedly see that Alex Hartridge went on loan to Truro.Its quite something to be playing Conference South football (only two levels below League Two) whilst doing A levels and even before being a first year professional.

Mixed news from Alex's stint there;impressive that he started all eleven games; not so good that Truro's form in that spell was quite poor W2 D1 L8 - seven points from eleven games.

I'd like the club to re-start the weekly updates about those out on loan.

Last edited:

citizen

So I was told by a pal yesterday that Simon Haywood has had a falling out with the Club and has been suspended on Full pay?
I presume if true, its just happened and the Club are keeping in house? Shame if its true ,hopefully if true. it can be resolved.

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Max Smallcombe out on loan at Bideford for 3 months.