• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Your player of the season?

jmj

I will be voting for Dean Moxey, has been consistently outstanding, defensively and going foward, and is worth his chance with the armband.

Other contenders for me were Jones, Taylor and Gill.

Can't be anyone other than these four because every other postition is rotated!

Pobbop

Moxey, Taylor, Jones, Gill in that order, I think.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stanno has been awesome a few more goals and he would have walked it
When you do it after 12 o'clock it can't count as an April Fools :D :p

Seriously though I think that Adam's poor start to the season, when he got into good positions but never scored, rule him out of the running. IMO Jones, Gill and Taylor have all been more valuable to the team.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has to be between Gilly and Jonah. But Taylor and Deano have been awesome this season too.

nstphillips

My vote - Jonah

ECFC til i die!

Resigned
Stanno has been awesome a few more goals and he would have walked it
how can stanno possibly win player of the season... yes he works hard but he has proved this year that he is completely inept at finishing! if he didnt work hard then he would have struggled to score many if any goals this season... he has a lot of work to do on his end product!

would definetly go for moxey... hes been a rock all season and been versatile, started the season wide left and then slotted in at left back when friend left and now he finds himself as captain... surely that shows how much he has improved as a player... but that doeant deny the fact that jones has had a fantastic season

first post

Paul Jones deserves it not only because of his outstanding efforts over the whole season but for having to put up with Plank USA.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
When you do it after 12 o'clock it can't count as an April Fools :D :p

Seriously though I think that Adam's poor start to the season, when he got into good positions but never scored, rule him out of the running. IMO Jones, Gill and Taylor have all been more valuable to the team.
What about Jones' poor start to the season?

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
how can stanno possibly win player of the season... yes he works hard but he has proved this year that he is completely inept at finishing! if he didnt work hard then he would have struggled to score many if any goals this season... he has a lot of work to do on his end product!

would definetly go for moxey... hes been a rock all season and been versatile, started the season wide left and then slotted in at left back when friend left and now he finds himself as captain... surely that shows how much he has improved as a player... but that doeant deny the fact that jones has had a fantastic season
Ah, he has got into double figures for the 3rd season in a row, how many City strikers have done that I wonder?

He's scored some one on ones recently or have you conviently blocked that from your mind?

Even in a thread praising players it reverts to having a go at our top scorer...

Stuart Storer's Tache

Has to be between Gilly and Jonah. But Taylor and Deano have been awesome this season too.
From the dozen or so games I've seen I would go with that. I think if Jones got it would be a huge boost to him although if we were to go up it would seem strange to have a keeper as player of the season