• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Your games 2011/12

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
hopefully more than last season. :$

Satanage away is a given, perhaps Charlton and then we'll see how things pan out.

ecfctid290

All at home.

and about 5-10 away :D

benh

Well as I've been unemployed for months and am moving back to Sheffield in hope of work, I'll pencil in the two Sheffield away games and hope that more dates will come with more money.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
15-20 home games. Want to do more away days, 6 or 7 would be good.

heathy1

Could have a potential nightmare scenario, the Sheffield Wednesday home game is on my daughters 6th birthday and ive already promised her a big do, could be my first home game miss in 10 years, ive got 8 months to plan it!

STURTZ

Wife's redundancy will undoubtably affect my ability to make as many home matches as over previous seasons. Do my best though, hoping for another stormer!

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could have a potential nightmare scenario, the Sheffield Wednesday home game is on my daughters 6th birthday and ive already promised her a big do, could be my first home game miss in 10 years, ive got 8 months to plan it!
combine the both, make her a mascot ... everyones a winner ...

elginCity

Could have a potential nightmare scenario, the Sheffield Wednesday home game is on my daughters 6th birthday and ive already promised her a big do
Arrange a sleepover with all her friends the night before, don't chastise them for chattering late. Nice early start, with a Big Birthday Breakfast, candles in the sausages, followed by a surprise Bouncy Castle in the back garden.

By midday they'll all be knackered and asleep, having enjoyed the greatest birthday party ever, while Heathy slips out the back door

orangeshark

Arrange a sleepover with all her friends the night before, don't chastise them for chattering late. Nice early start, with a Big Birthday Breakfast, candles in the sausages, followed by a surprise Bouncy Castle in the back garden.

By midday they'll all be knackered and asleep, having enjoyed the greatest birthday party ever, while Heathy slips out the back door
I reckon Heathy might be knackered and asleep after all that lot!

For myself, I am planning to attend the following away games:
Wednesday (Sep 24)
Bury (Oct 8)
Sheffield Utd (Oct 29)
Oldham (Jan 21)
Hudders (Feb 25)
Tranmere (Mar 24)
Rochdale (April 14)

Roughly the same as last season. And maybe a couple more further afield if I am feeling adventurous - like Chesterfield or Notts County. Not sure about home games, hoping to make one or two when I am down in that neck of the woods.

Grecian2K

Health, wealth and work permitting

HOME GAMES
All (I hope) - waste of a ST otherwise

AWAY GAMES
Definite: Satanage, Charlton, Sheff W, Sheff U, Yeovil, Orient, Bournemouth
Possible: Preston, Walsall*, Wycombe, Colchester, Chesterfield, Huddersfield, Brentford*, Franchise, Tranmere, Carlisle
Unlikely: Hartlepool, Bury, Oldham, Notts Co*, Scunthorpe, Rochdale
(* Would have been "definites" had they been Saturday games!)