• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

You Only Play Twice - new episode of The Big Bank Theory Podcast out now

jon_shoe

Hello,

The Big Bank Theory is a podcast about Exeter City FC. In this episode, we're not surprised that everyone is falling out, and we're glancing at the next few games with trepidation.

Listen here…

Apple

Spotify

YouTube

cheers!

tom_ecfc

Friend & colleague Dan, I really wished we scored 18 at home this season…it’s only 11 goals in 18 games! 😭😭😭

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Once again in total agreement with the both of you. Really refreshing (in a weird way) to hear your frustrations as it makes me realise I'm not bonkers.

Bat Fastard

Dan’s frustration at the direction (or lack of) of the club management at the minute is palpable this week - and I completely agree with him

Stelios

Enjoyed the reminiscing of growing up in Cullompton.

Alternative name for the episode: ‘So near yet sofa’

Grecian Koala

Authentic analysis and opinion - keep up the great work boys.

Another wonderful episode, really enjoyed it and echo the frustrations, please keep them coming!

Great Episode as Ever

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Once again I agree with everything you said. Not sure which one said it but I don't stay behind to clap draws or defeats if they don't deserve it.