• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yet Another Reason to feel proud??!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I want to hear the view of Poultryce before I do anything.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
To those that think we should be more like lowly Tranmere it's interesting to note that they had an average of four shots on goal per game, exciting or what?
See this is what a I don't get.

Sturtz is a bright enough lad, for an old'un, but he seems to be under the misapprehension that some of us want to be more like Tranny.

Duh, hello !

We don't want to be more like Tranny, we want to be able to step up and beat Tranny and their like.

Not easy of course, if we had a team that could ponce about with the excessive pitty pat and yet still front up when necessary I doubt we should have missed out on the play offs.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I want to hear the view of Poultryce before I do anything.
OMG, my public wants me.

Picking up cards and giving away freekicks is stupid, many are wholly pointless and actually put unnecessary pressure on you or take it off your opponents. Some advocate the "taking of one for the team", I don't, I abhor cheating in sport.

Sometimes you need to front up to avoid getting BFed by a more aggressive opponent, the good teams do this without resorting to excess.

In essence I am not proud per the OP, I simply don't care, were it the case that finishing bottom of said chart meant an extra 2 points last season I would happily have taken it.