• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil view

valetta baby

Hi all,Yeovil fan in peace.
Enjoyed my visit Tuesday.Nice old ground with a good atmosphere and good social facilities(puts Yeovil to shame).
Away end was a bit basic and the toliets were something else!!

Thought 1st half you dominated with Stewart showing what a class act he is and streets ahead of anyone else on pitch.Most gooid moves came through him but you lacked imo the frontmen to finish them off.

2nd half we got tighter and pressed more and got back into the match with Stewart fading as fitness caught up with him.

Thought overrral 1-1 a fair result.Both teams created some good play but need more firepower up front.
Early days yet and we still gelling as a team with lots new players.Hopeful of managing to avoid drop again and feel we will just about make it.
Read Tisdale's programme notes and he got it spot on I think.
Tough league for teams of our size/finances and bound to be ups and downs.

Best of luck for season.

Fareham Grecian

How nice to read a balanced reaction to the game. Fancy coming over to our side? We've got a few we'd happily consider for a prisoner exchange...

JamieEcfc

How nice to read a balanced reaction to the game.
I second that :)

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Spot on Valetta baby, exactly how I called it. :)