• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Liam McNamara

leaving at 12! if you see a silver bmw with flags out the windows give me a toot!

cant wait for today! hopefully they will have bovril at the ground. be looking out for the inflatables behind the goal :)

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Come on city. Im off to watch the Chiefs in london, but will be keeping a close eye on our score.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on city. Im off to watch the Chiefs in london, but will be keeping a close eye on our score.
See its happening!! zyder has defected to watching the Chiefs!!

iscalad

Oh good grief. Why post that?

Citysupporter2099

I shall be there today! Come on let's get 3 points!

grecianfaniow

Got to say this but i f*cking hate rugby! Good on the chiefs for putting Exeter back on the map a bit but i'd rather have ECFC do that instead

Smokey

leaving at 12! if you see a silver bmw with flags out the windows give me a toot!

cant wait for today! hopefully they will have bovril at the ground. be looking out for the inflatables behind the goal :)
OK Lloyd, I will keep a look out for you.

PeteUSA

Got to say this but i f*cking hate rugby! Good on the chiefs for putting Exeter back on the map a bit but i'd rather have ECFC do that instead
I can only assume zyderman is taking the **** (or looking for a reaction). Why would he go all the way to London to watch a crap game like rugby when there's a classic City game to watch at Yeovil?

zider

I can only assume zyderman is taking the **** (or looking for a reaction). Why would he go all the way to London to watch a crap game like rugby when there's a classic City game to watch at Yeovil?
agree with you there totally pete. will be setting off in a couple of hours with sister shabba and my nephew

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
agree with you there totally pete. will be setting off in a couple of hours with sister shabba and my nephew
oops that wasnt zider, that was me. forgot to log him out