• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Town F C vs Exeter City F C Prediction Thread

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are the above official figures?
See Spoonz post #27 above Mike.

IndoMike

See Spoonz post #27 above Mike.
Yep, Ballzy, have seen Spoonz comment and feel sure that he knows the figures better than most.

Andy Holloway

An extract from the ECFC Newsletter with regards to Yeovil tickets;

The club received a couple of abusive calls in reception from supporters unhappy that the tickets had not arrived at the club earlier. Foul and abusive language aimed at our staff will not be tolerated.

Name and shame, them ban them for life.

Devon_Lad

An extract from the ECFC Newsletter with regards to Yeovil tickets;

The club received a couple of abusive calls in reception from supporters unhappy that the tickets had not arrived at the club earlier. Foul and abusive language aimed at our staff will not be tolerated.

Name and shame, them ban them for life.

Nice overreaction.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think the club have dealt with the Yeovil tickets all that well. Tickets constantly on and off sale online with no real communication as to why. Shouldn’t the club be trying to push for a big away following?

Cue the “why don’t you work in the club shop and try to do a better job”...

Dubai Grecian

So do we have an accurate number of tickets sold yet? is there any possibility of buying at Yeovil tmw, may have a chance to make it.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
So do we have an accurate number of tickets sold yet? is there any possibility of buying at Yeovil tmw, may have a chance to make it.
The terrace holds 1,500 so I'm pretty sure from Mike's numbers at post #27 there will be PoTD.

We've had 1,000 terrace tickets to sell (500+300 before & 200 today). Also about 550 seats.
At 12.30 today we had sold a total of 1,350 tickets.
My guess is about 1,550 or so will be there on the day including pay on the day.

GCHQ

0-0 with no interesting moments worthy of comment. BBC Radio Devon will cease broadcasting in the 75th minute following 4 minutes of radio silence as the players pass the ball back and forth without incident. Tisdale will remark after the game that both sides are entitled to not play to win.
This with a tepid atmosphere as usual at Yeovil

Matt Russell

Nice overreaction.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think the club have dealt with the Yeovil tickets all that well. Tickets constantly on and off sale online with no real communication as to why. Shouldn’t the club be trying to push for a big away following?

When I called the club yesterday, the situation with these tickets was explained to me quite clearly. Not sure what else they could do - difficult to sell tickets you haven't got.

Last edited:

Andy Holloway

Nice overreaction.

No overreaction whatsoever, there is NO justification for rudeness in any circumstances. Oh yes, lets really push for a 'big away following' and line Yeovil's pocket with our money!

IndoMike

No overreaction whatsoever, there is NO justification for rudeness in any circumstances. Oh yes, lets really push for a 'big away following' and line Yeovil's pocket with our money!
Agree with your first comment about rudeness to the ticketers. But your second comment is a bit offbeat. The point is that it's good to have a big away following supporting the team: it's not about "lining Yeovil's pockets".