• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil away - 19th Nov

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Thought you were gonna be a badman and go to our game instead? :D
Saving it for when its at your place geeze. I'm up for getting boozed up and taking the **** at Yeovil.

I'll definitely be at the game at your place though, might even have to meet up or something.

Argyle_Boy

Saving it for when its at your place geeze. I'm up for getting boozed up and taking the **** at Yeovil.

I'll definitely be at the game at your place though, might even have to meet up or something.
I'll be up for that

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

:D I reckon there will be a fair few city in the Torquay end for that one...

Argyle_Boy

:D I reckon there will be a fair few city in the Torquay end for that one...
Your home that day fella, but if you want to rather watch us that's fine :D

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Your home that day fella, but if you want to rather watch us that's fine :D
Only to non-league Yeovil...

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got to my ticket today. Looking forward to it!

Can anyone advise/know about the set up after the game and getting back to yeovil junction station????

When I last got the train, I managed to blag a lift with some kind italian chap who's 4x4 window I knocked on and he kindly dropped us back to the station....but when we arrived, there seemed to be some kind of shuttle bus dropping back loads of city/yeovil fans at the station?

Are there special buses put on?

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am hoping to get tickets tomorrow

What time train are most people getting???

scholsey

Just bought tickets for the train, open return ticket from st davids exeter for 17 pound 60 pence where you can catch any train ( timewise ) to and from yeovil junction. Probably get on the half ten ish one. Also i was advised by the guy to buy a plus bus ticket which gets you into town form the station and then to the ground and back ( unlimited use all day ) for a total of 2 pound 60 pence extra. Just been looking around to find out what busses etc to get and found this link :

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/yeovil_town/

Go to the 'buy train' headline.

Bring on the greens!