• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

yems

Red Monster

ah bless ,and thank you ,cant see as we have a first class young manager.
When was the last time he WON a game ?

really liked yems and i think its pretty clear that he was actully basically sacked by tis now .. the excuse that he wanted to be based in london was clearly b*ll*cks and i think we have lost a real character ..... good luck yems wherever u r u will still be one of the nicest blokes i have met while watchin city !

we have a first class young manager.
First class ?
Seeing as though he is struggling with life in league 2 I reckon first class does not best describe your man Buckle.
More like 'An also ran'.
I will never ever forget the play off semi at your place. Although it was a cracker I enjoyed our trip to Oxford more the previous year ! Ahhhh the memories........
Look out Conference here come Torquay again with their tin pot ground.
Enjoy your short stay in the league !

Up the City !!!

grecianfaniow

you turks lol

picture says it all

grecianfaniow

First class ?
Seeing as though he is struggling with life in league 2 I reckon first class does not best describe your man Buckle.
More like 'An also ran'.
I will never ever forget the play off semi at your place. Although it was a cracker I enjoyed our trip to Oxford more the previous year ! Ahhhh the memories........
Look out Conference here come Torquay again with their tin pot ground.
Enjoy your short stay in the league !

Up the City !!!
I think he meant third class

Southampton Gull

you turks lol

picture says it all
It says you have girly hands, Fanny :D

<chortle>

grecianfaniow

im suprised you can see detail at your ripe old age SG, be sure that your not looking at your own hands old timer <snigger>

Red Monster

SG inside info went missing again, he didn't know JY was joining them,ShoeBuckle still not
returning his calls!!!<snigger>

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yams

axred

really liked yems and i think its pretty clear that he was actully basically sacked by tis now .. the excuse that he wanted to be based in london was clearly b*ll*cks and i think we have lost a real character ..... good luck yems wherever u r u will still be one of the nicest blokes i have met while watchin city !
not true , his very nice wife was getting really ****** off with him spending every weekend away at city and like he said league one would of been even more of a comitment , although i do agree then that this position wont be much different , mabe he thought he would get work in the south east easy and he had run out of options , so even torquay was better than nothing