• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Year on year, progression.

downthetrack

Since tis has been at the helm.
Great achievement by any standard.I reckon he will give us 1 more year.
To see if he can get us into the championship.
But all the same he's done a fantastic job.

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Wonder how long it will take our pet D & R supporter to comment on this one?

UTC[ecfc]

GrecianWonder

Not ambitious enough for Jay.

We should get 2 promotions in one year judging by his demands.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster

:D Just two? We would be aiming too low.

For me, its not just progression, its big steps too. Of course, at the same time, Tis is so fiendish that he is holding us back as well. :S

flakey pasty

Hee hee.
I was only thinking this morning all the crap I've watched City play over dozens of seasons - all the disappointments, hoofball and despair.
Since the club has been taken over by the Trust, and in particular whilst Tis has been at the helm, following City has never been better.
To me it is just incomprehensible how a few supporters on here person at a manager who has led the club to unprecedented success with a superb footballing style, and done it with such dignity, loyalty and belief in our unique form of ownership.
Things have never been better at SJP for over a hundred years. These ARE the good times. Enjoy them whilst they last.
Or you could of course choose to continue griping at "Cheesy".
UTC.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Those supporters have always been at the club, we used to call them moaners.

When I find myself standing near one during a game I have been known to tell him/her to f*ck off. But for a pieceful life I tend now to just move out of ear shot, makes for a more enjoyable match.

downthetrack

Hee hee.
I was only thinking this morning all the crap I've watched City play over dozens of seasons - all the disappointments, hoofball and despair.
Since the club has been taken over by the Trust, and in particular whilst Tis has been at the helm, following City has never been better.
To me it is just incomprehensible how a few supporters on here person at a manager who has led the club to unprecedented success with a superb footballing style, and done it with such dignity, loyalty and belief in our unique form of ownership.
Things have never been better at SJP for over a hundred years. These ARE the good times. Enjoy them whilst they last.
Or you could of course choose to continue griping at "Cheesy".
UTC.
no coment,just ture of the above

FAN-TATIC

I was only thinking this morning all the crap I've watched City play over dozens of seasons [/B]

Corrected for factuals:
I was only thinking this morning of all the crap I've read on here over dozens of posts.

Ces la vie!

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

Those supporters have always been at the club, we used to call them moaners.

When I find myself standing near one during a game I have been known to tell him/her to f*ck off. But for a pieceful life I tend now to just move out of ear shot, makes for a more enjoyable match.
It's like this for me too Sturtz. I remember this season being at Bury in the cup. The guy stood beside of me called every City player who made the slightest mistake a w*nker or f*cking rubbish! By the end of the game he must have gone through the whole side twice over. Pillock! That is what I thought of him.

You learn as life goes by that there are some people who are never happy unless they are miserable, if you get what I mean.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Usual sh*t posts on here but to be expected. Things are going great at the moment and it's funny how the ones who call the negative ones moaners are the ones who are currently doing the moaning. Double standards as usual.

We have made huge strides this year in terms of our league position which is fantastic but in terms of attendances and style of football then things aren"t going so well. This may not be as important but without the attendances then we don't have a club.

Anyway if we get in the playoffs I will be delighted, if not then we failed didn"t we.