• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
First paragraph : hearsay. How the hell does Jason know? Has he progressed so fast that he mixes with royalty?
Piers Morgan has said on numerous occasions he and the couple were pretty close friends until she started all this woke business and then dropped him right away from any more contact ...…. I'll wait for the obvious "Piers is a racist" comment.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Piers Morgan has said on numerous occasions he and the couple were pretty close friends until she started all this woke business and then dropped him right away from any more contact ...…. I'll wait for the obvious "Piers is a racist" comment.
I think you'll my friend that Morgan went with her for a drink in a pub either here or in LA, Decided to exchange twitter stuff but then she got Harry and then "Ghosted" him (Whatever that means) and he's been ****** off ever since. They were never "Besties" I'd imagine once she got with Harry, he'd mentioned that he was a tabliod editor once upon a time and still a Journo and be better off if she cut ties

tavyred

Piers Morgan cites his ‘ghosting’ by MM as part of a pattern of behaviour where she will befriend and use people and then unceremoniously dump them when it suits. I’ve no idea if that’s true, but even slippery journo’s like Morgan have to be careful when they say such things, so I’m inclined to believe him on that side of her personality. The Sussexes look like a genuine ‘love-job’ to me, but that doesn’t stop MM from being a career obsessed narcissist and him too for that matter. As our Piers says, she’s a piece of work.

Grecian2K

but that doesn’t stop MM from being a career obsessed narcissist.
So she and Piers sound like they'd be a perfect match then? (Thats if Priapic Don and Bonker Boris don't both barge him our the way to call first dibs with their"impressive majorities")

tavyred

Just on the news that Harry is annoyed at the level of paparazzi currently besieging them in ‘quiet’ Canada. :)
I’ll give the dopey feckers till Xmas.

Alistair20000

Just on the news that Harry is annoyed at the level of paparazzi currently besieging them in ‘quiet’ Canada. :)
I’ll give the dopey feckers till Xmas.
:ROFLMAO: He still does not get it. Sad really.

I fear that there is not much going on between the ears of most of the members of the House of Windsor.

Grecian2K

Rather cynical observation made on yesterday's Daily Politics that, despite all of the inconvenience being caused to Her Maj and the rest of "The Firm" all this soap opera has served as a useful distraction for all of the recent furore that has recently engulfed her (reputedly) "favourite son".

Doubtless though, "Liz will soon be begg'han Meghan" again next time "her Andy gets randy" to distract the prurient press again.

Alistair20000

Rather cynical observation made on yesterday's Daily Politics that, despite all of the inconvenience being caused to Her Maj and the rest of "The Firm" all this soap opera has served as a useful distraction for all of the recent furore that has recently engulfed her (reputedly) "favourite son".

Doubtless though, "Liz will soon be begg'han Meghan" again next time "her Andy gets randy" to distract the prurient press again.
In that particular case I suspect much more going on between the legs than between the ears.

#redfacethingynotavailableonhereanymore

tavyred

Row brewing in Canada over the cost of their security detail. The current arrangements seem to involve a part Met. Police and part RMP (Mounties) detail. Some political parties in the Canadian parliament are not happy.

Antony Moxey

Would she, a fairly unsuccessful jobbing actress (hands up how many people actually watched "Suits"?
I’d say six or seven seasons on a widely networked US drama series is a bit better than unsuccessfully jobbing and that her salary as a reasonably core star of that show would be something most on here could only dream of.