• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Xpert Eleven

B

Barmy Grecian

Bring it on Josh but I wont play you unless it is in a friendly mate as I am in a higher league than all of the available teams.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah fine, but how am I supposed to submit a team or whatever? :S

B

Barmy Grecian

Right go on www.xperteleven.com and click on join then put in your correct email address and then a user name and then go on your emails and activate your account then search for my league apply for one of the teams. The you can manage them change the teams name buy and sell players and the first match is on Sunday at 8.00pm, if you have anymore questions then pm me.

B

Barmy Grecian

Since yesterday we have 2 new members globe grecian and joshyd, we need a few more members to make it the best league on there

Derek Acorah

Hi

The late, lamented Globegrecian wrote the following message in the steam on my bathroom mirror:

'chuffed they've got broadband in the after-life!

Come on Thelbridge United!'

Always glad to be of help

Regards

Derek

[email protected]

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
A team worth 5.6 million and still I am top of the league?!?! All too easy

B

Barmy Grecian

Value doesnt matter int its all about skill of your team.

B

Barmy Grecian

YES I won again at home to the all conquering

B

Barmy Grecian

we are now looking for 3 teams from city fans for this league.

B

Barmy Grecian

So far so good for the blue square leagues, it is all getting very competitive with lots of banter, globe grecian is top of the first division looking to come up to the big boys, and cant wait until he does get promoted cause I am looking forward to making his amatuer team look even more amateur/