• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Xpert Eleven

B

Barmy Grecian

I know you are already signed up also I am sorry about the spelling mistakes because the L isn't working on my keyboard and I have to press it realy hard

Need more people to sign up though

Peelo

Sorry, misread what you said. Do we still need 5 more to join up, because i think i know a couple who might want/be able to join.

B

Barmy Grecian

Its not too late but I need only 3 teams to join now so if you can get your mates to join peelo then that would be great

B

Barmy Grecian

Sorry Peelo I have left only 2 places left 1 for forever 7 which if he doesn't want or cant I can give to one of your mates and the other is too one of my mates unless you have 10 friends that can join up by tomorrow at midday than they cant join sorry

B

Barmy Grecian

The league has started because we got all of the teams we needed so good luck to all of our fans involved of which there are now 12 of them so get ready everybody involved the season will start tommorow night. I can't accept any more team applications I am afraid.

B

Barmy Grecian

Just to remind you all on xpert eleven that the first match is tonight also swanaldo you need to visit because the system will fire you and I cant protect you

Last edited:
B

Barmy Grecian

Due to a few managers being sacked by xpert eleven for not going on it at all we are now looking for 2 teams for the league. Its first come first serve so go on my league and take over 1 of the teams just reply to this or drop me a pm its first come first serve if there are more than 2 people I will keep you on the shortlist because there are people who are close to being fired for not being on xpert eleven for months so apply

p.s Forever 7 you can join now by taking over a team in my league if you want I have sent you a pm

B

Barmy Grecian

After 2 games the league is starting to get competitive I am starting to think that I will win the league this year and that the all conquering wont get nere first this year here is the league table;
Pld pts
1 Exeter Reds 2 6
2 Colins Catastrophes 2 6
3 Exeter St Thomas 2 4
4 ECFC Forever 2 3
5 Barmy Grecians 2 3
6 The All Conquering 2 2
7 Azzuri 2 1
8 Heavitree United 2 1
9 The Dogs B*ll*cks FC 2 1
10 ScotlandNil 2 0

We are still looking for people to take over some teams so if you are intersted apply by putting in the league id on search the teams are in the premier league what about you Grumpy Old man want to try and beet me

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
i'm really getting into this now, two wins on the trot hasn't done any harm

tisdale's job is a piece of ****

;)

if i dont win the league this season ill up my trust pledge...

Come on the Catastrophes...

Shamus

Barmy Grecian, Interested in joining in, sounds like fun. Have registered with website. How do I jopin your league? what do I search for?

Cheers