• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Xpert Eleven

B

Barmy Grecian

Come on exeter reds your signings aren't brilliant I have seen your team and it is average no better. My tactics have proven brilliant over the season and so have some of my signings its just that my team isn't playing well at the momment and I am trying to organise for next season. I have 6 new teams and looking for 14 more. I still think I will win the league this season

B

Barmy Grecian

I would like to congratulate peelo for winning the blue square premier season 1. Here is the final league table;

The All Conquering 31
Exeter Reds 29
Exeter St Thomas 28
ECFC Forever 27
Barmy Grecians 26
Exeter City FC 24
The Dogs B*ll*cks FC 18
ScotlandNil 10
Mighty Horses 4

The new season will start as soon as we have 40 members so we need 6 more so get your applications in and I can now accept applications. I will update how many applications there are left

Peelo

C'mon. Shame city couldn't match my team's performance. But anyway, thanks for the congrats. Its a rly good game, and hopefully lots more city fans (and other's) will join up. You never know, i might actully have a proper challenger for the title next season. lol.

The mighty Grecian

Well Exeter Reds weren't bad under my management, we went in an amazing run once i took over

watch out for Exeter Reds next season :)

Last edited:
B

Barmy Grecian

I know that I come across a bit c*cky but I think that I will sign have the best squad because I have been looking for and have found some excellent players that noone can match. Also I was defeated the least times with only 2 defeats out of 14 but that was down to my 6-3-1 or my 5-3-2 formations that I drew nearly all of my games which I am proud of that probably because I am very defensive.

Come on city fans we need 5 teams so sign up it will be really fun and a lot of banter to other non league teams so it will be great. The reactions of the league have been great and I think that everybody is enjoying it and Exeter City fans are now being outnumbered so we need to make the difference remember it is free and first come first serve. The League ID and website are on the first posts so nits easy to access So come on join in

Forever7

Yeah, I'll have some of that, what's the link to join up? My AFC Exeter team won promotion with a 100 per cent record this season in some other league created on here!

B

Barmy Grecian

In that league your in forever7 is it a private league becasue if it is you are ony allowed in 1 private League unless you are an VIP

Or if you have another emai account then you can use that and create a new user

Peelo

In that league your in forever7 is it a private league becasue if it is you are ony allowed in 1 private League unless you are an VIP

Or if you have another emai account then you can use that and create a new user
That's wrong. Depending on how long you've used the game, your private league quota changes. I am in two private leagues at the moment and am not a 'VIP'. I think you can enter into an extra league every 3 months you've been registered.

B

Barmy Grecian

Sorry about that Peeo and forever7 try signing up and it might work so try it

We are still looking for new teams everybody has loved xpert eleven and its great fun but I suppose everybody are chickens because they know that they are going to be thrashed by Barmy Grecian

Peelo

Sorry about that Peeo and forever7 try signing up and it might work so try it
I'm already signed up. i just won the league, and manager of the season. :cool:

C'mon 'The All Conquering'

P.S. Its Peelo,. not Peeo!!!

Last edited: