• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Xpert Eleven

B

Barmy Grecian

I haven't started the season yet and will start it soon basically when the season starts I will choose the matchday that we will play our fixtures on then you will be given a fixture list of all of the teams in the league and will play them. I need just a 1more person by 9pm tonight to make the league of an even number

City Shaun

I just spoke to Wattsy and he said that he would but he cant at the moment as he already has 2 private league teams and that is the most that you can have

B

Barmy Grecian

I Need Somebody To Apply Now To Be Able To Start The League Now Or I Will Start It Tommorow

City Shaun

Just ask anybody

B

Barmy Grecian

I have decided to delay the starting of the season until Tommorow afternoon so you have 24 hours to apply so the more the merrier

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on the rest of Exewebbers jump sign up...could be a good source of banter over the summer months and beyond!!

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who cares? Im more worried about real life football to be honest

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who cares? Im more worried about real life football to be honest
As are the rest of us...this gives us a break from the ongoing Tis debate, do we need a striker debate, etc etc. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the debates but for crying out loud we have always required a 20+ goal a season striker...they don't want to live in Devon!! As for Tisdale what has he done wrong that others before him haven't? Oh yeah not jumped ship and stuck with the task at hand!!

Heathy I agree with your point that our away form could be our undoing but hey thats football and why we follow it so avidly. I for one still believe that we will be in those playoffs...and they involve a home game as well as an away game. That is until we reach Wembley where both teams will be away!!

B

Barmy Grecian

Season Started No One Else Can Apply Until Next Season So Good Luck To All Of Those Who Are Involved The First League Match Is Tommorow But Because There Are An Odd Number Of Teams Not Everybody Will Be Playing. Matches On At Around 4-5 Pm Goodluck But I Am Goin To Winit

Forever7

FFS Barmy Grecian, your impatience is ridiculous. I have just picked up this thread having been away for a few days and can't join up because you have already started the thing. Nice one.