• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Xpert Eleven

B

Barmy Grecian

How are Weymouth winning? I thought that they were going down hill recently but maybe I am wrong still don't think that they will get in the playoffs and Grays are losing lol lol lol lol

City Shaun

im tryin 2 get it on my PC but if i listen live 2 radio devon it got some stupid chat show
ITS ANNOYIN

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah but Woking are only 3 points above relegation and are not in a hot vein of form recently!! Oh I do take pleasure in seeing woking suffering!!

I wouldn't call a 3-1 away win at Gravesend going down hill

B

Barmy Grecian

Woking were challenging for the playoffs recently and considering for the weymouths player situation when losing a lot of there best players

City Shaun

As long as Dag & Red hold off Stevenage and we beat Northwich.
I think that if results go our way over the next couple of days and we beat York on SAturday and Stevenage get held to draws or even lose then we will almost definately finish in the play-offs

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Woking haven't been challenging for the playoffs for a while...their last win was Jan 23rd against Watford and they have only won 2 this year

City Shaun

Woking are down in 15th and they have played a game more than most teams around them. They are about 20 points off of the play-offs so they have got no hope

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ok how do we play a game on the Xpert 11?

B

Barmy Grecian

Confident that we will make it in the playoffs I think that Stevanage will sneek in just and I would love to See city v oxford in playoff final it would be brilliant

City Shaun

Yea that would be a good play-off final with two teams playin football for once not just hoofin it upfield. I think that the play off spots will finish as they are now but maybe with the teams in different positions like us in 3rd and York 4th