• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Xpert Eleven: A New Season

Xpert_Eleven

The West Country Premier is a league in a game that is internet based football management. We have currently just finished one season and are looking to gather new members. This league is only open to fans supporting West Country Teams such as Cheltenham, Swindon Town, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Plymouth Argyle and AFC Bournemouth. The last season was contested between 4 Swindon fans and 2 Bristol City fans. This season we want to contest between a more diverse set of fans and therefore would like to invite all Exeter Fans to join and fight for the pride of the West Country.

It's free to join and will only take 5 to 10 mins a wek to play. You don't need to be online watching when your team plays, just preset the tactics and the game will simulate.

For more infomation, visit www. whatistomdoing.com /westcountry.html (no spaces!)

Look forward to seeing our first Exeter Fan join us!

Last edited:

anth_ecfc

I play that game for the last few years. Great fun guys. I play with mates in work in our own privite league. Whats the ID number of the westcountry league??

Xpert_Eleven

League ID is 169319.

Welcome to West Country Premier.

8 Teams now needed to create 2nd divison

Xpert_Eleven

7 teams left avaliable. 5 Swindon Fans, 1 Plymouth Fan, 2 Bristol City Fans and 1 Cheltenham Fan.

Where's an Exeter representitive?

ive submitted 1

Xpert_Eleven

And you have been accepted.

We now stand with 10 members and in need of 6 more.

We have 5 Swindon Fans, 1 Plymouth, 1 Exeter, 1 Cheltenham and 2 City Fans.

Come and fight for the Pride of The West Country!

The mighty Grecian

Xpert_Eleven is very boring

I had good team in Barmy's league but then I quit because I couldn't be bothered anymore

Xpert_Eleven

I had good team in Barmy's league but then I quit because I couldn't be bothered anymore

Sorry you felt like that. However, I am sure you enjoyed it it for a while before you did quit.

We have just accepted a 2nd Exeter Fan now taking our Members to 11and therefore leaving 5 more teams remaining to be allocated.

Last edited:

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

It's now two games per week, with no cup competitions, so keeps the interest going