• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe Wanderers v Exeter City Match Day Thread.

Mr C

Pegs in correct holes please Mr C.
Mr C supports this.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Depends how Wycombe have adapted to the loss of their manager.Our form has been indifferent, so if Wycombe encounter the same problems,it could be anyones game.
Our defence's form has been far from indifferent; this is often overlooked by miserablists

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wycombe will start going through what we've just gone through - new manager, new ideas, less certainty from their players. It could be a good time to play them.

I'm Kevin broadly in agreement with McDonald's quote on the beeb yesterday "We've been unfortunate these last few games - I'll stand by that whatever's said, on any other day we could have probably won three or four of the last five or six games."

I'm pretty sure we'll put in a good performance.
The new Wycombe manager is very much an Ainsworth disciple so can't see him changing too much.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
1677938627148.png

denzel

Well thats a strange one

5-4-1 or possibly 3-6-1!!

Exehausted

Crikey, bringing back Harper for Stanno, that's brave.

arthur

A very solid midfield! I imagine this is a game when the finishers will win it for us. Brings to mind Tisdale playing Cozic at Plainmoor in 2008 POSF which turned out to be a master stroke

arthur

Interesting that Harper couldn't get a kick under the first few months of Caldwell, now he's an automatic starter...

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like

Woods

Sweeney Aimson Hartridge

Key. Mitchell

Kite harper McDonald

Collins

Nombe