• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe Wanderers FC v Exeter City FC Match Day Thread

Rog H K

Hearing on radio that some one had a go at Tisdale from away end at the end. Tis called him over. Anyone at the ground hear what it was all about?

lmartin

Administrator
Just walking out. Tis came over to have a go at some bloke who was giving the players some sh*t.

You're a 'bottom team' if you can't beat the bottom teams

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
No apology needed, G2k. I so nearly wrote b*gger but managed to retain control. Just. ... :(

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
36 goals conceeded in 22 games and scoring an average of less than a goal a game.

LL

lmartin

Administrator
To clarify. Now I'm in the car waiting to leave. Saw Tis coming to the sidelines pointing and shouting but it was to some guy a few people in front. Steward said the guy was giving the players a load of abuse. Bloke who was next to him said "I've never seen tis get like that".

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
36 goals conceeded in 22 games and scoring an average of less than a goal a game.

LL
Sadly , relegation form whichever way you look at it , rose tinted or not.:(

bazza1953

So Mr Tisdale is having a go at some supporter , it must be me even though I am not there.

At last......he's showing some passion!!! honestly, I am one of the greatest moaners, but when you pay a lot of money and you travel 180 miles on Boxing Day inept performances are are not on! Perhaps he can see teh depth of passion we supporters have, something he needs to instill in his players.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
No apology needed, G2k. I so nearly wrote b*gger but managed to retain control. Just. ... :(
Wasnt apologising - just commiserating ;)

BTW. As (I believe) you are a somewhat literary person yourself do you know of any only depositories of "Anglo Saxon Literature" -
because I feel at the moment even the small surviving lexicon of expletives surviving into the 21st century are beginning to do scant justice to the f*cking useless c*nts and the f*cking sh*t they have been recently piling up for us. :(

And Tis starting to have a pop at the supporters for "player-abuse" - wasn't aimed at Ginger-(no)Balls by any chance?

Last edited:

dommers

Sadly , relegation form whichever way you look at it , rose tinted or not.:(
Albeit there's one game to go, although I'll settle for a second half of the season like the first which will see us safe.