• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe Tue 14 Apr

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Considering popping along to this, first game of the season (SORRY.)

Anyone know much about the buses between train station & the ground? 50 min walk is not something I'm keen for, but if the buses are good to and from ground then job done and can get home pre-midnight...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Considering popping along to this, first game of the season (SORRY.)

Anyone know much about the buses between train station & the ground? 50 min walk is not something I'm keen for, but if the buses are good to and from ground then job done and can get home pre-midnight...
I've only been on public transport to the game once before (the Windscreen wiper match under Noel Blake), even then there were decent enough (if quite slow) buses from station to ground and back.

Ashford Grecian

Are we behind the goal or down the side again like last season? It's not really clear on the tickets...

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Delighted that had to stay at work 10 mins longer than usual last night, meaning would cut it fine for kick off and ended up saving £45 for train and ticket and not going.

Would have been a sickener, and leaving that late would have been a nightmare.