• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe A Tickets

Jim Shepherd

They can, apparantly, be bought in advance, at a saving to the matchday price.

Official Site

Why this is being made known only now appears to have been an "oversight" on Wycombe's part that ECFC weren't given this information.

ajeffery3

I should be going up to Adams Park on Monday, so i will bring it up with them why they have left it this late.

ECFCHUNTY

I would recomend you leave it till the last minute to buy your tickets as i have heard thru the grapevine there is to be another tax reduction coming up and you wouldnt want to miss out on a few pennies would you??????

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Nice of them to conveniently "forget" to tell us this until it is likely too late for many people to order what with Christmas post.

ecfc2000

£18 a ticket on the day. They're having a larf arent they!?!?!

Last edited:

ECFC til i die!

Resigned
So, we cannot just turn up to the game in wycombe and pay on the gate?? if we have to order them where can we get them from??
cheers

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
You can turn up and pay on the gate - this is the usual thing now of ripping off people who turn up on the day by encouraging them to buy in advance.

Like Oxford, Barnet etc.

ECFC til i die!

Resigned
Thanks, yeh sounds ridiculous! Hopefully the game will be a great one for city! That will be a top win up there and will boost are bid for back to back promotions!

Brinty IFA

Couldn't we play Wycombe B instead?

You can turn up and pay on the gate - this is the usual thing now of ripping off people who turn up on the day by encouraging them to buy in advance.

Like Oxford, Barnet etc.
Ring Wycombe ticket office 01494 441118 and pay by credt card and pick up on day from club shop.
Adult £16 concession/student £13 under 18 £4

'Come on You Reds'!