• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wwe

MattyD

Watching the Monday night RAW live taping tomorrow night at the MEN. Looking forward to seeing how the Nexus get on. Randy will put on a good show I'm sure. Anyone else follow the WWE? (cue comments about it not being real **tired smiley thing**)

Mr Bridger

I went with Master Bridger to watch RAW at the MEN Arena a few years back, it was a good show.

SimonBB

Watching the Monday night RAW live taping tomorrow night at the MEN. Looking forward to seeing how the Nexus get on. Randy will put on a good show I'm sure. Anyone else follow the WWE? (cue comments about it not being real **tired smiley thing**)
I'm hoping it starts with Wade coming to the ring and hopefully getting a good reception. Orton was very good when I saw him at the o2 arena. Morrison's star ship pain is even more unreal live.
I also hope they give laycool some time on the mic despite that story time getting a little stale, after all Layla is english and FINE.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
(cue comments about it not being real **tired smiley thing**)
It's not the fact that it's not real that I don't like, it's the fact that I think it's sh*te. Eastenders isn't real either, but it does join WWE in sh*teness. Something like The Sopranos isn't real either, but it does have the distinction of being brilliant.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I watched a bit the other day and they just seem to be out if ideas. This nexus thing is basically a rehash of the NWO from WCW in the 90s.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
took my nephew to watch them at butlins a couple of times. it was a good night

SimonBB

I watched a bit the other day and they just seem to be out if ideas. This nexus thing is basically a rehash of the NWO from WCW in the 90s.
Na its different from NWO, if you want to see the new version of NWO they are on TNA. In fact still with Bishoff and Hogan.

Fareham Grecian

It's not the fact that it's not real that I don't like, it's the fact that I think it's sh*te. Eastenders isn't real either, but it does join WWE in sh*teness. Something like The Sopranos isn't real either, but it does have the distinction of being brilliant.
Now THAT is a post.

SimonBB

I bet you are also to cool to watch the X factor? pfft some people :)

This was also a post.

Last edited:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bet you are also to cool to watch the X factor? pfft some people :)

This was also a post.
You have met me, therefore you know that 'cool' is not a valid way to describe me.

I don't watch the X Factor though, the people annoy me.