• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wotts on his way

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can anyone seriously believe we can get the Arglye through and through captain?

Come on people.

Woodsy

Is the hardest to believe rumour we have had.

grecIAN Harris

I have to say I'm very scepticle. Like I said, he's more Green than some of Gaws in The Devonport.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolutely right Ian but mind you Martin Barlow was Green through and through but he still signed for us.

grecIAN Harris

The difference being RaWZ that Barlow had been released by Argyle and they were in the same area of the footballing world (league wise) as us. Wotton is still (?) Argyle club captain, under contract and in The Championship whilst we're in The Conference.

Ian Sideman

Hi - I must admit to being very sceptical when I heard about this last week. It seems he's been told that he's currently sixth choice and will have to prove his fitness before getting back in the first team squad.

He can be a bit prickly and feels, given his service (and performances) for Argyle over the years, he should be treated better.

I also think SP has worked some magic.

This is great news for us :)

Ian

LammieLammieLammie

:D

Love it. To see Wotts in a City shirt would almost as funny as Alan Crocks Echo comment today about publishing a picture of Tis in a sun bingo winner teeshirt.

Wotts? Is he part of the bigger Pitcher? :D

grecIAN Harris

Sorry Ian but I'm still not sold on this. Who have you heard this from?

ecfcnath

He could view it as a way to get back into first team football without the hassle of moving. Could do us a favour and him as well as i cant see him forcing his way back into the Argyle side.

Phil Sayers

Wotton earth do you mean?

I think if this move was going to happen it would have been part of the Mackie deal. Very sceptical but if it comes off then it will be a 'smashing' signing.