• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup Fantasy Football/Sweepstake/Pitch In...

Last Man Standing

Hi folks

As it was logistically not possible to run a basic World Cup Last Man Standing Competition we’ve decided to opt for World Cup Fantasy Football instead, but with a twist!

World Cup Fantasy League using the offical site ##URL REMOVED##/
The cost is £10 per team and everybody that enters also gets entered into the standard sweepstake!

£1 from every entrant also will get donated to Exeter City’s Pitch In Appeal.

To play you need to inform me of how you wish to pay your tenner, I in turn then will send over the league code required for the fantasy league. All you then need to do is register and join our league.

Cash prizes for the fantasy league and sweepstake will be worked out once the final number of players has been established.

We will award to Winners, Runners Up and there will also be spot prizes, again, dependant on entry numbers.

Entrants can only enter the sweepstake by taking part in the fantasy league.

Don't forget to join the facebook group to keep track of things
##URL REMOVED##/home.php?#!/pages/Last-Man-Standing/111924152152011

Looking forward to seeing you.

Scotty

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Lister

Last Man Standing

Just to remind folk about this. Lots of intest so far, and hopefully something the club will get behind.

greenawayr

£1 from every £10 entry contributed to Pitch-In?

Is there a reason why it's so little?

I can't get on facebook here so if the answer lies there, could you copy and paste it quick?

Ta

Last Man Standing

Hi

The competition was never really desined to be a massive fund raiser for Pitch In and the £1 idea was simply brought to me just as an extra.

Being that the only way to sell a competition of this kind, is that of it's prize pot, I agreed that the £1 was suficient at this time.

I will however, depending on entrants, be willing to review the amount passed over to the Pitch In Appeal.

Last Man Standing

Still plenty of time to enter this.

Going to need 32 to be able to run the sweepstake.

Get in touch if you're interested

Last Man Standing

Just a small reminder, that with the World Cup upon us, you've until Thursday midnight to get your entries in for this.

It's really simple.

Play the world cup fantasy league online at ##URL REMOVED##/ join our league and also gain entry to our sweepstake.

Entrance is £10. £5 of that will be allocated to the fantasy league prize pot, £4 to the sweepstake prize pot, with the final £1 being donated to Exeter City's Pitch In Appeal.

I've now set our entrant limit to 32, for the purpose of the sweepstake, so the prize breakdown will be as follows.

Fantasy League:
Winner = £100
Runner Up = £50
3rd Place =£10
4th Place = Panini World Cup Sticker Album
Last Place = Wooden Spoon!

Sweepstake:
World Cup Winners = £60
Runners Up = £30
3rd Place = £10
4th Place = Panini World Cup Sticker Album
First Team out on Penalties = £15
First Team with a player Sent Off - £13

Please be advised that you can only enter the sweepstake by playing the fantasy league.

For more information please get in touch.

Last Man Standing

Things haven't quite panned out as well as I'd hoped here and it looks like I'm going to struggle to get the 32 people required to run the sweepstake alongside the fantasy league.
I will still be running the fantasy league through the McDonalds site, ##URL REMOVED## and anyone wishing to join up should get in touch.
the prize pot will be amended accordingly and worked out dependant on the number of entrants.

Entrance is still £10 and currently we're up to 9. I will also work out the Pitch In donation once we know the amount of entrants.

Thanks

Scotty