• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup Censors Protest by Argentina Team - WHY?

Ariel Manto

World cup censors football protest

Thousands of people 'disappeared' killed by the military in Argentina....the football squad marked by this but were banned.

The World Cup is a festival of Budweiser, compassion and care are ruthlessly suppressed.

Its been taken off of youtube I believe as well!!!

According to a friend in Argentina
" I am attaching a picture of the Arg World Cup Team holding a banner in support of the candidacy of the Grandmothers of May Square for the Nobel prize. I am sending it for good reason.

It seems to have been censored on every mainstream media outlet, including Internet concerns they control, because the main owner of the main private media group in Argentina, Ernestina Herrera de Noble, has a couple of stolen children. After a most protracted justice process, they are at last to undergo a confrontation of their DNA with data in the world famous National Genetic Data Bank of Argentina."

Personally I don't really understand this, but if it's a cover-up, then the truth should be outed!!

Ariel Manto

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
If this has happened it does not suprise me Ariel. This sort of event has to be sanitised to fit into the image those who make money from it require. It sucks, but it's the way it goes these days. I have no doubt the facts will get through in the end, but of course won't have the same effect anymore and will probably be after the event!

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Stand grandmothers of Plaza de Mayo
for the Nobel Peace Prize​

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That picture doesn't look like its from the world cup.

elginCity

World cup censors football protest
Not sure the 'World Cup' organisers have censored anything, seems more like an internal Argentine media censorship issue to me.

The 'Murdoch' equivalent in Argentina, a right-wing media baroness, adopted two kids in the '70s and it's been suggested they might have been stolen from families of the 'disappeared'. The 'Grandmothers of Peace' are campaigning for reuniting the stolen kids with their biological parents.

With the left-wing Kirchner govt proposing compulsory DNA tests, the nobel aspiring 'grandmothers of peace' are supporting it, and the powerful lady that acquired 2 of those kids, allegedly, is pulling all media references to it.

Not convinced FIFA are involved at all, certainly haven't read anything to that effect.

Last edited: