• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Athletics ...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Only a matter of time when Bolt goes under 9.5 seconds... In the 200m!

Suprised no ones has mentioned the SA 800m runner, The powers that be seemed to have made quite a mess out of that case!
Already been discussed on the Social Club. I would just say she looks very masculine, and that voice is very very deep. However, I will reserve judgement until the results are known!

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Usan Bolt, Fantastic Athlete, Awesome and just broke the WR for the 200m. Listening to him in interviews also seems a really nice bloke
A thoroughly nice bloke indeed. I was fortunate enough to get down to the warm up track, although my camera was conviscated whilst I was down there :mad: Usain was happy enough to stop for 30 secs for a very quick chat, as was Wallace Spearmon after the medal ceremony. Both top blokes who are two of the best athletes in the World, yet neither of them act as if they are anything special.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
well .. have finally made it back .. what a 9 days ...

Some of my main highlights were the less obvious ones such as Sharman in the 110m hurdles and Dai Greene in the 400m hurdles - both ran PBs to make it into the final ... i hope they left Berlin feeling frustrated that they didnt do more ... will give them added impetus for 2010/11/12 ..

As for Bolt, i dont mind admitting that i am still in a little bit of a shock .. the times - 9.58 + 19.19 will take some beating ...

But dont take my word for it, here is my memory of it all ...