• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Worked in Plymouth all week...

argylepaul

What a f*cking sh*t hole, I mean seriously, the place stinks, its as bad as bristol...

thank f*ck im in truro next week!
FAO: Moaning old Arthur Fowler.
"He loved this place", or so it says on the plaque on the bench in Albert Square.

Plymouth...what a f*cking sh*thole. Obviously based on you supporting Exeter, and nothing else. Is this the level of your intellect and your input on to these boards? Board being the operative word!

Cotonou, Lagos, Agadir, Casablanca, Douala, Bangui, Lusaka, Maseru, Mbabane, Katowice, Kerman, Belo Horizonte, Chimbote, Cuidad del Este, Bruzual, Los Chiles, San Salvador, San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa, etc.

Now, these are sh*t holes. Some of them are hell holes. But, you wouldn't know that, because with an attitude like yours (and your probable outlook on life), you probably can't see further then your front door.
Plymouth has its bad parts, so if you think that influences your reasoning, why not take a gamble, and work somewhere else?
And why not come back on here, and tell us again why you still think Plymouth is a f*cking sh*thole. Give me a reason other then it being the city of the football club that you hate.

Much love, and Happy Cliffmas!

On_The_Beach

working in Plymouth.
isn't that what they call an 'oxymoron'?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
isn't that what they call an 'oxymoron'?
As regards the native Janners you may have a point.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Nothing wrong with Bristol,great City
Was thinking that, where the hell in Bristol did Fowler visit?

downthetrack

Was thinking that, where the hell in Bristol did Fowler visit?
Tis a person to drive around,i'm always on the wrong side of the river.
Always plenty on going out wise.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agadir is lovely mate. (good surfing as well btfw.)

Red Lion

<<<<<<<<<<

Plymouth has its bad parts, so if you think that influences your reasoning, why not take a gamble, and work somewhere else?
And why not come back on here, and tell us again why you still think Plymouth is a f*cking sh*thole. Give me a reason other then it being the city of the football club that you hate.

Much love, and Happy Cliffmas!
I think you have a point there. There are those who lack bantering skills and just call Plymouth a sh*thole because they know no different.

For me personally, I look at the decent parts of Plymouth and think "I could almost live here if it wasn't for the neighbours". Then I think of the people of Plymouth that I have met and well, erm....

But there are complete sh*tholes throught the UK and its neighbouring teritories. THIS being the worst that I have ever had the displeasure and misfortune to ever set foot in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drongan

Every town has sh*t parts to it, End of.

Plymouth does, and i know exeter does!

I think we should appreciate where we live.. I mean we could live in blackburn or burnley!

It's the season to be jolly, Now i wish you dirty greeks a merry christmas and i hope this time next year we will both be playing league 2 football

argylepaul

Agadir is lovely mate. (good surfing as well btfw.)
Whatever floats your boat, but your argument about Agadir isn't very watertight.