• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Work party this Sunday 28th June Change of Venue

Yeovilgrecian

Hi All

This Sunday's work party has been moved from SJP to the Cat and Fiddle training ground to ensure the completion of work there before the players return on Wednesday. We will be starting from 9.30am onwards, refreshments will be supplied as usual. Please fell free to come along and help out.

regards

Adrian

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry, I'm away at a wedding so can't make it.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Forgive some long distance patronising, but - as if you need my encouragement - can I just say a big Geddon and a huge thanks, in advance, from me to anyone and everyone who's going to be grafting for the cause this weekend.

Tim Long once wrote a spoof 'Sell yourself into slavery for City' feature in The Exe Directory, and it's good to see a version of his far-sighted thinking being put into practice.

Hope it goes very well, and that you all enjoy doing your bit for City as much as I enjoy hearing about you all doing your bit for City! :) :) xx

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame as I'd quite like to pop along to a work party and lend a hand but there is a rally on up at Smeatharpe and the pull of motorsport is fairly strong at the minute :D

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
sorry aid out for lou's birthday this sunday lunchtime, hope you have enough support - good on you for all your hard work :)

southamptongrecian

Sorry wont be there this time, I shall be trying to win my spending money for Leeds at the Salisbury races.

oldcity

Sorry wont be there this time, I shall be trying to win my spending money for Leeds at the Salisbury races.
In that case how much do you want to borrow for Leeds?;)

Bugs

as everyone is sorry for not being there, can i just say i will be !

Croftguy

Will attend but got usual sunday tasks to perform!! Mrs will be dropped off near starting time.

Yeovilgrecian

Many thanks to all those who turned up today, 30 of us prove that the work parties are still going strong and the number is testament to the fact that everyone enjoys them.

The Cat and Fiddle is now finished for the work parties, many thanks to all those who have helped out over the weeks to help ensure PT's vision of a more professional training ground is borne out!

Report on the main site to follow, right time to get back up to the park.........