• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WMN today: Tisdale... ' City in healthiest state for 4 or 5 years'

Barum

Our manager is still talking up this season's squad. Will this be our year, or will The Arrogant One fall on his sword?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't think he's that arrogant, it's blatantly obvious this squad is the best since we came down from League One?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
There's nowt arrogant about Tis. However, to reference a local rag without so much as a quote, let alone a link, for exiles to follow is the height of arrogance indeed. Such disdain. Such localism. Harrumph! ;)

Last edited:

Barum

There's nowt arrogant about Tis. However, to reference a local rag without so much as a quote, let alone a link, for exiles to follow is the height of arrogance indeed. Such disdain. Such localism. Harrumph! ;)
Don't know how to do a link and 35' up a wooden pole waiting for some wire to pull through, so can't read a paper up here to offer any quotes!

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Exeter-City-theor-best-state-years-says-Paul/story-27731950-detail/story.html

Something of nothing really. Yes, we have a decent squad. "Let's see where we are at the end of the season" is, I suspect, what most City fans think.

CC

arthur

Can anyone think of a year out of the previous "four or five" when we've been in a healthier state? I can't

Devon_Lad

He's right. So let's make the most of it, play some attacking football at home, get the excitement and the crowd back.

Barum

Can anyone think of a year out of the previous "four or five" when we've been in a healthier state? I can't
On paper it's certainly the strongest since relegation. That however has to be reflected in a good start to bring the missing thousand back, and then maintained through the season. Massive game for the manager on Saturday.

Grecian2K

I'm with Barum here.

Tis should, of course, show due and proper humility and admit that HIS club is now in such a sh*t and sorry state that even a 24th place finish would be a major achievement ;)

G2k...(trying desperately to shake the mental image of Barum - 35' up a Pole and pulling his wire :$

Last edited: