• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wingers at last!!'

Liam McNamara

Well there we go! I've only been saying for 2 years that we need a winger and look how different we looked! Balls whipped into the box!!

Frear and hacket where fantastic! Tis could of had this sorted preseason!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
He might not have had a report about Hackett until recently & he wasn't going to ruin Frear's confidence by putting him in too soon.We've had wingers at the club that haven't made an impression,or Tis hasn't trusted them enough,maybe the thread of this title should read "Wingers that can create goals at last!!"

Hammer44

Well there we go! I've only been saying for 2 years that we need a winger and look how different we looked! Balls whipped into the box!!

Frear and hacket where fantastic! Tis could of had this sorted preseason!

Can't agree more :) a great day.

Liam McNamara

I had doubts when I saw the team sheet but try all played well! Brilliant to see the midfield talking and encouraging each other!! F*cking excellent day out!!

flakey pasty

I had doubts when I saw the team sheet but try all played well! Brilliant to see the midfield talking and encouraging each other!! F*cking excellent day out!!
Nice to see you so upbeat Liam.

Liam McNamara

Upbeat ain't the word! Even if we had lost today is still a step forward. Hacket really is something special. All I want for Xmas is an extended loan :)

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Balls whipped into the box!!
by someone wearing leather with studs???

Liam McNamara

by someone wearing leather with studs???
I was wearing my leather hat and jock strap

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
So goodd to finally see a corner precisely placed (onto Danny Coles' head) rather than just hopefully wafted in as so often has been the case in the recent years [ y]

rustle

So goodd to finally see a corner precisely placed (onto Danny Coles' head) rather than just hopefully wafted in as so often has been the case in the recent years [ y]
Yes - the perfect corner :D