• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Win £100 in easy to enter competition

argylepaul

Sounding like a bit of a double-agent, I announce this exciting competition.
El Presidente de nuestro clube de futbol is betting anyone One Hundred English Pounds that the Super Greens won't get relegated.
I don't bet, and I have got better things to do with £100 (like a cheap flight to somewhere in the world), but maybe you could bankrupt him - though I do hope you don't! Any takers?
Check the Glass Half Full thread for further details. Hurry offer must end soon, etc.

You can also follow him on Twitter, where he tw*ts about how splendid his beard looks in HD.
I know, as my President, I risk having my family break rocks, but I think this smacks of vanity rather than self-deprecation - and that is sh*t in my book, whoever you support. The man needs to be pinned down in Pinhoe, and made to suffer the cheapest 99p store razor sans gel.

Gays, He is all yours.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
That's a stonking bet, Argyle are currently 2/7 to go down so getting Evens is sick value.

However, registering on Pash*tty would just be dirty.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's a stonking bet, Argyle are currently 2/7 to go down so getting Evens is sick value.
It's horrible value, the Gargs will not go down, remember where you heard it first.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
It's horrible value, the Gargs will not go down, remember where you heard it first.
Take the bet at Evens with Webby.
Lay it at 3/5 on Betfair.
Laugh at your zero-risk bet with a scummer.