• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will our yellow chums,tear the Gags a new one

On_The_Beach

I think some people are getting a bit carried away. Whilst it's true that we are superior in every department you must remember that this will mean a lot more to Argyle fans than your average L2 game - in a sense it's like a cup final to them and I'd be more than happy to scrape a 1-0.

forevertufc

What league is this sh*t in anyway? Some kind of FA Trophy fixture or something?
I should be a tad careful here, it was not that long ago when a garg said to me , what league are Torquay in these days, us greens dont look down that far.

Oh the irony, as what goes around, came around.:D

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think some people are getting a bit carried away. Whilst it's true that we are superior in every department you must remember that this will mean a lot more to Argyle fans than your average L2 game - in a sense it's like a cup final to them and I'd be more than happy to scrape a 1-0.
Finally, a Torquay fan who gives out a bit of banter to the scum instead of bending over in a love-in :D

OTB, I salute you.

Argyle_Boy

Finally, a Torquay fan who gives out a bit of banter to the scum instead of bending over in a love-in :D

OTB, I salute you.
Soppy *****

argylepaul

Behave. It's not a cup final for Argyle. What it is, is an important local derby that we haven't played much in history.
What it also is; is a great pay day for you, and one of your highest crowds of the season. Forget the 350 at SJP for the JPT sh*t, which they keep on going on about; this will be another big Argyle turn out. We need the points; as you do for a play off push.
Torquay are much better than Argyle at the moment, as the table doesn't lie. Therefore, you should win. But can't decide if it will be a 4-0 or a 1-0 for Torquay. I hope I am wrong.

Jersey Tone

That said, some might say it does open me up to accusations of over elaboration for effect.
Others might say you spout a load of bullsh*t!!

On_The_Beach

...is a great pay day for you,
We still have a three sided ground with about 4000 capacity and as far as I know Sky haven't picked up on this game yet so forgive us if we don't crack open the champagne in anticipation.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
We still have a three sided ground with about 4000 capacity and as far as I know Sky haven't picked up on this game yet so forgive us if we don't crack open the champagne in anticipation.
True, it isn't exactly going to be "top of the bill" on the Football League Show either

Red the Paper

Banned
Not all of us are thuggish c*nts
Yeah sorry, it wasn't aimed at you. Scum is always scum is not meant for you it is meant for Newell and his low life kind. I have time for the real fans like yourself rather than those intent on selling their club down the river for a few pieces of silver.

argylepaul

Others might say you spout a load of bullsh*t!!
No, I am pretty sure that's only you. I am glad I am winding you up so much.