• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will our yellow chums,tear the Gags a new one

Argyle_Boy

Not sure Argyle will be embarassed, more Torquay if they fail to turn over the worst team in League Football. Torquay to win 5 nil. Loads of crowd trouble because the scum are always scum.
Not all of us are thuggish c*nts

argylepaul

Not sure Argyle will be embarassed, more Torquay if they fail to turn over the worst team in League Football. Torquay to win 5 nil. Loads of crowd trouble because the scum are always scum.
I don't know what paper you've ever read, but since when has there been crowd trouble at Torquay/Argyle games? I have been countless times, and I don't recall any. A bit too much shandy at the slots from a few, and you probably think it's Millwall/Hammers. That's a ridiculous statement from you. Pointless...just like Argyle will be, I am afraid. Torquay are bang in form, and Argyle can't score.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
since when has there been crowd trouble at Torquay/Argyle games? I have been countless times, and I don't recall any.
Interesting quote, either our Paul is close to 100 years ole or he struggles to count into double figures as I doubt The Gargs have been to Plainbore ten times for competitive fixtures in my lifetime.

Grecian Max

5-0 Torquay, I will LOL

Grecian Max

Interesting quote, either our Paul is close to 100 years ole or he struggles to count into double figures as I doubt The Gargs have been to Plainbore ten times for competitive fixtures in my lifetime.
:D nice one Poult

argylepaul

Did I say countless? That is actually reasonably accurate, as I had lost count. Now I have totted it all up, and it all makes sense. At the moment, I have been 4 times (including Rumbelows Cups and friendlies, though the last league game I saw, was 1998.
I think you can say 4 times borders on countless. And the only trouble was accommodating all the Argyle fans!

That said, some might say it does open me up to accusations of over elaboration for effect, and downright lying, which I am prepared for in ********'s response.[n]
I will have to go onto the fascinating Greens on Screen archival match ready reckoner, or I could wait until the weekend, and go into the loft and count my programmes at mummy's house. But at the moment, it is 4.

argylepaul

:D nice one Poult
You're easily pleased. it's not that nice.

Grecian Max

And the only trouble was accommodating all the Argyle fans!
Fact is, we have the same problem, they are tinpot and can't deal with the two proper league clubs visiting.

Grecian2K

Just out of the faintest curiosity Pollyanna, but have and Jerky taken out a side-bet on this - like the winner gets to go on top that night?

argylepaul

Just out of the faintest curiosity Pollyanna, but have and Jerky taken out a side-bet on this - like the winner gets to go on top that night?
I think you need to look at the league table. It's not 1st v 2nd.

And another thing. I assume Polyanna is supposed to be me? Still don't understand what it's about. Is it a gay thing, you've got going here? I think the only Pollyanna I can see, is the one on the right on my avatar, pictured at Lymm Truck Stop on the way up to Bramall Lane.

Last edited: