• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will Bertie finally be on his way in January ?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
You what ???????????
Yes.

ecfc01

Your Avatar is gay mate

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
He only signed until Jan and hasn't been used much. I think he'll hang up those boots. Maybe he could teach Marcus or Watson the joys of retiring.

To be fair though we got rid of the rubbish in the summer, I counted at least 9 players who were on our books last season who I never wanted to see in a City shirt again, now there are only 3 so all is good.
Lets just thank the lord we didn't bring in the overweight lump of rubbish you advocated signing in the summer.

Kee Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ecfc01

Lets just thank the lord we didn't bring in the overweight lump of rubbish you advocated signing in the summer.

who me????

Poulticedale

I love it when 01, Wee Miss and Jay all start agreeing on things, or taking each other's posts seriously. It's like the special needs class all hanging out together in the playground.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I love it when 01, Wee Miss and Jay all start agreeing on things, or taking each other's posts seriously. It's like the special needs class all hanging out together in the playground.
Nail on head, I am very very special.

Grecian_Jay

Yeah looks like we had a lucky escape. Still a good player but if he isn't palying then he won't get fit and score etc. Would still rather him that Watson though.

Grecian_Jay

Nail on head, I am very very special.
I agree...

Poulticedale

old and grey

i wish i was eight years old again,and in a slow learning class, and then i could join in and understand this thread.