• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wigan v Exeter City Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryancooper327

Don’t want to be that guy, but the games in hand of teams below us concern me - especially as a few lower teams (including us) are picking up results. Be a nervy few months!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking at the league the games left to play plus the form of teams below us, not being a betting man but I think we really should now be able to relax a little.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought Niskanen had a very good game today. Right back on it. Hard to pick a City MoM....probs give it to Jules who is surely one of the first names on the team sheet.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done all round city - my only complaint is that I couldnt find the volume switch for our far too noisy 500 ish Travelling Grecians who were the 12th man for the last 30 mins !
Only another 4 wins and we should be safe.

Mo Eisa Eisa Eisa

the lower league Samuel Etoo and he’s grown our fan base…it looks like the whole of Sudan are now avid City fans

larrywilkie

Don’t want to be that guy, but the games in hand of teams below us concern me - especially as a few lower teams (including us) are picking up results. Be a nervy few months!
Good to have a high number of teams between us and the drop zone though. Lots will have each other to play.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

11 points from 14 games should be enough to keep us up. We're not going to maintain our current form but still worth noting that we've got more points than that in our last 5 games.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking at the league the games left to play plus the form of teams below us, not being a betting man but I think we really should now be able to relax a little.
Fat lady hasn't even got her taxi to the concert hall yet let alone started warming up

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
After a miserable few months, imagine GC thoroughly enjoyed that. A night at home with his family in Alderley Edge is thoroughly deserved!

budegrecian

Two OG’s followed by two deflections; our luck is finally changing.
Two penalties on Tuesday…

Status
Not open for further replies.