• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Why on PASOTI......

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
well not really but with out it posh*tty wouldn't work....... we can only dream though ;)
What? It's one of the most entertaining sites on the net! Long live P@sh*tty ;)

Last edited:

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spam and junk folders all checked and still nothing :'( :'( Regards, Gutted of Exeter
Nothing at our end either.

Suggest you leave your parallel universe.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Quick question

Having had a quick look around tonight on pi$$tofi why is it they seem intent on slagging off people who have helped them for so long especially the cornish pasty ( if you can call it that) company who have sponsored them for so long ?

i8cornwall

Quick question

Having had a quick look around tonight on pi$$tofi why is it they seem intent on slagging off people who have helped them for so long especially the cornish pasty ( if you can call it that) company who have sponsored them for so long ?
always moaning at someone its the janner mentality

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
The colour of their logo has a lot to do with it.

Jolly_Green_Giant

I suppose you're not one of them by any chance are you.

<Yawn>

For facts, the collections started in December 2010, I think 3 have been banned since then, two for trolling and one for being a multi.

Where's your theory gone now?
I'm not actually. I did get warned once and sworn at when I asked for ten threads all with the same subject matter be merged as I was "criticising the moderators". I replied to the insults from a moderator and essentially said it wasn't pleasant for a mod to publicly insult someone who was just trying to be helpful; my post was edited by a mod to read "I am an idiot and I am wrong". Very mature response.

Ian is beyond criticism on pasoti because he runs the site.

Most of the good posters left five years ago.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I'm not actually. I did get warned once and sworn at when I asked for ten threads all with the same subject matter be merged as I was "criticising the moderators". I replied to the insults from a moderator and essentially said it wasn't pleasant for a mod to publicly insult someone who was just trying to be helpful; my post was edited by a mod to read "I am an idiot and I am wrong". Very mature response.

Ian is beyond criticism on pasoti because he runs the site.

Most of the good posters left five years ago.
I, 4-1, am shocked of your slander of fair Ian.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds pretty typical for that place.

King of his little empire, Porker will lord it over people as much as possible and censor any people he takes a personal dislike to. His (mis-)management of that site reeks of ill-conceived, small minded pettiness. He is so far removed from an objective stand point it's unreal.

He can't wait until Ridsdale finds the next sap to pin the donkey tail onto, just look at him scooting along on the criminals coat-tails!! Sickening imagery.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
How we laugh at the 4th Diivision offal.

Lucky you...and very soon you can go partying with them...maybe even get your Wurzel CD's out.

<<<titter>>>

Souvlaki

Whilst waiting for my application to be officially vetted quite a group of people, greenies mostly, contacted me to complain about porkie's behaviour, banning anyone that didn't tow the party line, porkie just didn't let anyone post if they didn't like Stapleton and Sturrock (how funny is that now!). There were even stories of him getting into fist fights with disgruntled pasoti exiles outside the ground.

Eventually I complained that I had been banned even before I could post and porkie came on to explain that I was a d*ckhead that hadn't gone through the proper procedure. I then was able to produce the e mail that had been sent to me from pasoti informing me that all I had to do was wait. Porkie backtracked and said there must be a "technical error" and I was welcome to join up in a desperate attempt to save face.

I declined as I don't like the idea of living in a dictatorship.

Welcome to the free west porkie!
It's all true. Porkie loves to dish it out but just cant BGBear getting it back. Dissidents are eliminated and then accused of being stalkers when they take the pi$$ out of him on other forums.
Several of us are on 'Argyle Talk', which is a totally open forum......... even Porkie is a member under the user name Napoleon, because he rules The Farm[Pasoti], if you understand the Orwellian connection. He thought his nickname meant he was some sort of famous military leader :D so adopted it willingly.
Argyle Talk is realistic about the club. He can't 'bear' that.