• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Why on PASOTI......

Lobster Claw

So your OP is based on what exactly?
Peoples comments about Pasoti on Exeweb!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Peoples comments about Pasoti on Exeweb!
You shouldn't always believe what you read on here. :)

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
And yet just before you changed the site there were people on the banned list "for being an Exeter fan" ?
Almost the truth Rammy.

They were booted for trolling and being an Exeter Fan.

The first part was the truth the second was a bit of fun.

I'm sure I've seen something similar on here.

Grecian2K

You shouldn't always believe what you read on here. :)
Nevertheless, its still probably more believable than what you read on there! :p
Even now, the majority seem still to be lost in "The Land of Delusion"...bleeessssss

IJN

Whilst waiting for my application to be officially vetted quite a group of people, greenies mostly, contacted me to complain about porkie's behaviour, banning anyone that didn't tow the party line, porkie just didn't let anyone post if they didn't like Stapleton and Sturrock (how funny is that now!). There were even stories of him getting into fist fights with disgruntled pasoti exiles outside the ground.

Eventually I complained that I had been banned even before I could post and porkie came on to explain that I was a d*ckhead that hadn't gone through the proper procedure. I then was able to produce the e mail that had been sent to me from pasoti informing me that all I had to do was wait. Porkie backtracked and said there must be a "technical error" and I was welcome to join up in a desperate attempt to save face.

I declined as I don't like the idea of living in a dictatorship.

Welcome to the free west porkie!
What a crock of sh*t Doris.

So, what you're saying is, everyone on Pasoti knew you (that's funny it itself) were waiting to be accepted (which usually takes about an hour) and they all what, PM'd you on here? After registering for Exeweb?

I've never known you to lie before, but you've hit a new (and laughable) low on this one.

Tell me, were you 'Ian Newell of Plympton'?

STURTZ

What a crock of sh*t Doris.

So, what you're saying is, everyone on Pasoti knew you (that's funny it itself) were waiting to be accepted (which usually takes about an hour) and they all what, PM'd you on here? After registering for Exeweb?

I've never known you to lie before, but you've hit a new (and laughable) low on this one.

Tell me, were you 'Ian Newell of Plympton'?

Ha ha ha I've got you all twitchy porkus! No that wasn't me old chum, not my style at all.

Let's face it old chum, it could be any one of a number of people that have issues with your overbearing presence on pasoti and, if we let you, on here as well. I was contacted by a lot of your ex posters over the years, not during the long wait for my application to succeed, I'm sorry if it appeared that way. What is true is that I have received many pms from people that find your style somewhat insensitive and egocentric and are happy to sum up your leadership qualities. Our conversations are usually quite short though as the are labelled as stalkers, taken to the moderators by their ear and then banned. (porkie is seen clapping dust from his hands.)

IJN

Oh I see, you simply spun it that way.

As for my 'insensitive' nature, guilty as charged, but I've always called a plank a plank.

Better that, then sitting back and see which way the wind blows.

Perhaps it's your pyrotechnic training coming into play.

Let's face it, it's far safer that way.

Red Monster

Porkies grown some after being in f*cking hiding for months !!! <SNEER>

i8cornwall

i tried to join after working at the greenies v liverpool legends last year but never got an acceptance, pretty long hour that if im honest!

Jolly_Green_Giant

Simple isn't it?

The only Greeks that have been banned on Pasoti have been those that persistently post on the main board and usually out of context (about 5 in all, from memory).

Hants Red, DB9, Spanky, MJC (??), Exmouth Grecian and Tavy Red, to name just a few, have posted, so Lobster Claw, you seem to be talking sh*te.

Next!!
What about all the individuals you've banned who either disagree with you directly or those that criticise the modding of the forum? Most of the banned members on pasoti are Argyle fans who are tired of your self publicising garbage. Your post count on here is pretty scary.