• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Why not Fleetwood!

ecfc01

Oh and as for Corr?

Needs anger managment but what a player mind he is good!

older-codger

But logan has had his chance in this league !
Stanno has aswell and yes he has proven worthy of being a league one player!
Why hasnt fleetwood even had a chance ?
He had a chance earlier in the season but wasn't up to it - so he was relegated to the bench (probably not far enough for me)

ecfcok88

firstly let me declare i'm not in anyway an alliance of fleetwood!

i think it's difficult to really judge how good he is as he has lacked a consistent run in the team or any decent service. he knows where the goal is there is no doubting that. other players who scored plenty of goals in the conference......benson,mclean,morrison,mackail-smith etc. have gone on to score goals at a higher level. i dont see why he cant

plenty of people question his commitment but why would he ask to play against ilfracombe in the devon bowl? that to me shows someone who wants to get in the side and help us out of this mess!

i'm not seeing any better alternatives currently

Hunterwasmyhero

But logan has had his chance in this league !
Stanno has aswell and yes he has proven worthy of being a league one player!
Why hasnt fleetwood even had a chance ?
Fleetwood has had 16 starts and 8 appearances off the bench, from a posible 32 league and cup matches. I would have thought that was a chance!

Compare this with the same number of goals as Logan, who has started 3 matches and 22 from the bench, out of a possible 38 matches.

Can't be bothered to souce exact minutes each have played but I am sure that Fleetwood has had probably near twice that of Logan. Your view is absolute tosh.

Last edited:

ecfc01

Fleetwood has had 16 starts and 8 appearances off the bench, from a posible 32 league and cup matches. I would have thought that was a chance!

Compare this with the same number of goals as Logan, who has started 3 matches and 22 from the bench, out of a possible 38 matches.

Can't be bothered to souce exact minutes each have played but I am sure that Fleetwood has had probably near twice that of Logan. Your view is absolute tosh.
Mr statistical ! Yeah i suppose ur right !

Still think he has alot more potential locked away and Tiss isnt willing to unlock the man much more! i mean why not try 433 with logan stanno and Fleetwood! we dont seem to have any wingers!

Smokey

Fleetwood is a player I like.

With the right service he could be a fifteen goal a season striker at this level.

dommers

It's not though if play the opposite way to his strength. If you had Owen up front and only played the long ball do you think he would win many headers?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Fleetwoods goal record in the football league is poor , 15 in over 100 games...

thats a lot of games and not a lot of goals for quite a few clubs at league level..

cant be a conicedence.

Hunterwasmyhero

It's not though if play the opposite way to his strength. If you had Owen up front and only played the long ball do you think he would win many headers?
Dommers you have taken this out of context. It, as you know, was in response to the post that said Logan had been given a chance in League 1 but Fleetwood hadn't, which was obviously total bollox.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fleetwoods goal record in the football league is poor , 15 in over 100 games...

thats a lot of games and not a lot of goals for quite a few clubs at league level..

cant be a conicedence.

He missed several good chances (and a penalty) in the vital game at the Don Valley against Rotherham last year