• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Why are people on here

The_Heart

So boring? It's a serious question.

I reckon most of you lot are the types that sit in a pub chatting about all the pro's and con's of the different ales, and that sort of thing.

I come on here when I'm supposed to be doing I.T in college in the hope that I'll be entertained, but I very rarely am. The fact that doing spreadsheets on Excel is more exciting than reading the sh*t you lot post says a lot.

It was far more exciting when that Youth fella was on here.

ecfc01

I thought I was entertaining, but maybe I am wrong,

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
So boring? It's a serious question.

I reckon most of you lot are the types that sit in a pub chatting about all the pro's and con's of the different ales, and that sort of thing.

I come on here when I'm supposed to be doing I.T in college in the hope that I'll be entertained, but I very rarely am. The fact that doing spreadsheets on Excel is more exciting than reading the sh*t you lot post says a lot.

It was far more exciting when that Youth fella was on here.
Good morning youth and thank you for this thoughtful contribution. You could always go and sit at the kiddies' table of course.

Roy Hodgson

Banned again? Not the brightest are you? Would you like us to dumb down so you can keep up?

Worse multi ever.

wemissmoxey

Bloody hell, he has been banned again, why can't the mods just let him post, he is harmless enough.

Poultice

Bloody hell, he has been banned again, why can't the mods just let him post, he is harmless enough.
Make you right Missy, I'd take his ebullient, juvenile, enthusiastic drivel over the sad Suits and Toenailers.

Moderation in all things was my old mum's watchword, but she never knew about the bunch on here.

The answer to your question Youff is that this is a rest home for old f*ckers, it ain't the place for fun, this is the Horse and Dray, Exeter not Pacha, Ibiza although I did here there was a bit of excitement in the H&D around the end of the season before last.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I come on here while I'm at work because it's one of the few websites which isn't on the blacklist at my nazi company. The scumbags even blocked my home made pr0xy server and yet they don't deem exeweb detrimental enough to block it despite the fact that I spend more than 50% of my shift trawling it (the other 50% of my shift is spent chain drinking coffee and having a smoko.)

Out of interest its just getting to dawn here in Bogota, nice view over the city out of my 7th floor office window. That ought to wind Poult up a bit.

ECFC KARL

I've just had a text from The_youthtinter and he said he'll see you all tonight

Alistair20000

Spot on Missy. Every ban leads to a reincarnation rather like Dr Who so what is the point ? As you say he is harmless.

The thought police seem to have become more repressive recently. The rather harmless F*ck Off Poult thread seems to have been air brushed out.

LOG

I like to think of myself of one of the more boring people on here.

Thank you to Youth for highlighting our plight.