• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who's The Most Skillful Player You've Seen Play for City?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lez afful, He was brilliant
trolololololo...

Harley definitely has the most quality of all the players I've seen in the last 10-15 years. Roberts and Coppinger would be runners up I guess although I guess Roberts was more just naturally athletic than technically skilled.

Nardiello is technically amazing as well. I think he comes very close to Harley in terms of close ball control and skill but plays a very different way.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
trolololololo...

Harley definitely has the most quality of all the players I've seen in the last 10-15 years. Roberts and Coppinger would be runners up I guess although I guess Roberts was more just naturally athletic than technically skilled.

Nardiello is technically amazing as well. I think he comes very close to Harley in terms of close ball control and skill but plays a very different way.
Thanks for that Jamie Redknapp.

Teignmouth Red

Going back to the original post, did anyone see D*ck Forbes play for the Legends against Flybe in May? Okay, Merson and Le Tissier were still wonderful but DF was the best Legends player on display - and the oldest. Brilliant touch, crisp passer and looked the business to me.

wemissmoxey

I thought someone would have mentioned Bertie, for his performance at Yeovil alone :cool:.

Gareth Sheldon had plenty of ability however he wasted it (in several ways).

Mark Wakeley

Alex Russell the free kick at Elland Road what a moment

OR

Paul Tisdale cross field pass at Hillsborough

OR

Anthea the ex mascot

wemissmoxey

Alex Russell the free kick at Elland Road what a moment

OR

Paul Tisdale cross field pass at Hillsborough

OR

Anthea the ex mascot
Anthea Turner ? :S

Grecian_Jay

I thought someone would have mentioned Bertie, for his performance at Yeovil alone :cool:.
What about Ben Watson's goal in the psf against Bath last year? Or Ryan Taylor against Swindon?

Mark Wakeley

LOL Athena freudian slip

What about Ben Watson's goal in the psf against Bath last year? Or Ryan Taylor against Swindon?
Do you enjoy talking to yourself :D