• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who would you sign

If I were to win the Lottery tonight and became a multi millionaire who out of the current group of loanees should I sign on a permanent deal and why?

For me I think I would sign Noone as he seems to give us an extra dimension on the left, looks dangerous when he attacks the by line and is always likely to score.

P.S. If you represent PAFC in anyway he really is sh!te and I would try to ditch him as quick as possible to save your wage bill.;)

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Troy because he's a tank at the bank and his understanding with Matty T is valuable to the squad.

saw a plymmouth scout at the match today :( looks like they are cheking up on him. and i would sign noone,oscar and troy because it wouldnt cost millions to but them both and im greedy

izzer buddy

Oscar as a great back up keeper to Jonah

benh

Troy, no question.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Noone. Simply because it's light years since we've had a winger who can take players on, beat them and get crosses in.

Once signed, all we need then is for Tis to suss that it's quite helpful to have someone who can actually head a ball on the end of them. :D

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
would sign oscar, noone and troy. but if it had to be one it would be craig noone

city_is_my_life

saw a plymmouth scout at the match today :( looks like they are cheking up on him. and i would sign noone,oscar and troy because it wouldnt cost millions to but them both and im greedy
Well you should never have seen him! Sitting down...

CIML

flumaz

get jamie coppinger back

surf123

Oscar great keeper and an asset to the team. Just needs for him and Taylor to talk more and no more school boy errors that cost us goals.