• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who will go?

Ecfc_4_Life

My wish list to leave , Heath ( never going to get a chance ) , Stewart (too old ) , Noble I hope ( but I bet we keep him ) , Cozic ( nothing against Bertie but he's past his sell by date ) ,Golbourne , Watson ( he's never been given a chance to impress anyway ) and of course Jonesas in Billy . Maybe Thomson as Tisdale seems to have a dislike for wingers.
Could of just said half the squad?;)

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Noble.

:(

mdg

maybe the likes of taylor, duffy,sercs,nards and o flynn, may go, only to another team in our league, but for better wages

have a feeling that there will be major changes next season, not only the playing staff

Garethecfc

Who I think will go:

P Jones
B Jones
Stewart
Norwood
Watson
Heath
B Jones again for christ sake

Who I think could go:

Tisdale
Sercs
Dunne
Golbourne
Cureton
Cozic

Who I think will stay:

Hamer
Krysiak
Edwards
Duffy
Tully
Taylor
Troy
Noble
Nards
Logan
O flynn

No idea:

Frear
Shephard
Bennett
Western
Dawson
Keats
Furzer
Armstrong-ford

benjishep

Matty T will not be with us next season as he will not sign a new contract, and it is unlikely that Duffy will sign as well. I think there will be a lot of changes next season to be honest.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where are the replacements for those who might/will leave? Where are the developing players knocking on the door of first team selection? The simple fact is that there aren't any at all - the reserve players are either past it, never going to make it or nowhere near ready.

This is a very bad situation - how has it been allowed to happen?

ecfctis

Where are the replacements for those who might/will leave? Where are the developing players knocking on the door of first team selection? The simple fact is that there aren't any at all - the reserve players are either past it, never going to make it or nowhere near ready.

This is a very bad situation - how has it been allowed to happen?
The problems as I see it are to do with playing in the higher league, the chances are much less for blooding the youngsters. We have to put out our best eleven just to compete, therefore many fringe players will remain just that!!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon we could keep Cureton for another season. Also, I would imagine Robbo and Marcus would stay on the coaching staff, but hang up their boots.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
The side will be built around David Noble next season. FCAT

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I think several players and Tisdale may well be coming to the conclusion that Exeter City has reached it's zenith (in current times) and for many, many reasons it just can't get any better. The overall morale appears to somewhat down (especially when you see the home games) both with players and many of the supporters. If this trend continues (and the results of the remaining 13 games and how we play will have some impact...states the obvious), I see some big changes coming in the summer. If I were Tisdale, I would definitely have a move to another club more prominent in my mind at this moment. We've done good but it is all getting a bit stale. The problem is, the sort of changes that I see coming won't necessarily make things any better....hope you have all enjoyed the ride like me for the last 3-4 seasons, it could well be over (yours pessimistically...Reggie...hope I have to eat my words). Oooooooh wait a minute, the wind is changing direction....now what crap did I just write?;):$