• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who & When was the last time............

B

Barmy Grecian

Of course I am, gom just popped around to talk buisness.

Grumpy Old Man

Thanks mate, I suppose I take after her ;) Your not to grumpy yourself.
I'm only grumpy about world issues, politics, etc. In my own life, I'm as happy as.....

B

Barmy Grecian

good, well I havent got on your wrong side so you arent grumpy.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just had a pint in the Vic with a couple of distinguished Exeweb lurkers...& some other bloke who seemed to be hanging around with them...didn't recognise him immediately, and he never bought a round :(

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just had a pint in the Vic with a couple of distinguished Exeweb lurkers...& some other bloke who turned up 20 minutes after I had stood my round. Apparently he had been hiding in the toilets, texting...recognised him immediately, and he didn't have enough money to buy a round. :D:p

MikeB

I spoke to an Exewebber on the phone tonight, but I have never seen him post here. Just a lurker, although I know he reads Exeweb.

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
20 minutes after I had stood my round.
Rumour has it that this may not be entirely true :D :D

Still, manager at the Raddy's happy :D :D

Grumpy Old Man

I have a similar problem with people not buying their rounds, well, one person, who is currently banned.

When I suggested he catch up with some of the pints he owes me when he comes down at the weekend, he chuckled! :S

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still got the receipt mate, I will claim it back from Bucks, as I can claim expenses in my role as "recruiting fans forum posters." :D

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still got the receipt mate, I will claim it back from Bucks, as I can claim expenses in my role as "recruiting fans forum posters." :D
:D :D :D :D