• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who were the last live band you saw?

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
saw loads of great rockin' acts at Shrewsbury festival over the bank holiday weekend; some more than once ;)

Breabach
The Chair
Chris Smither
Chris Wood
Corrine West
The Dhol Foundation
The Duncan McFarlane Band
The Dust Poets
The Emily Smith Band
Eric Bibb
Faustus
Hoven Droven
Jez Lowe
John Jones & The Reluctant Ramblers
Karine Polwart Band
Kathryn Roberts & Sean Lakeman (Seth's Brother)
Krista Detor
Lau
Malmabygdens Spelman
Mark Erelli
Megson
Ollabelle
The QP
The Rachelle McShane Band
Seth Lakeman
Show Of Hands
The Spooky Men's Chorale
Sultans Of Squeeze
The Wilsons

The last ones though were Monday's headliners

The Proclaimers

already pencilled in next years event [H]

loobygrecian

Saw the diamondogz on the quay on sunday - first time i have seen them - excellent band!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not heard of many of those acts GiE but Show of Hands and Eric Bibb are top, seen both but Bibb was when I was young and I didn't appreciate it properly :(

Antony Moxey

Forgot all about this thread! Anyways - Altered Images, Kid Creole, Cutting Crew, Howard Jones, Marc Almond, Go West, ABC, Nik Kershaw, Three Degrees and Dr and the Medics at the 80s night at Powderham about six weeks ago.

Top rocking (although Marc Almond was crap).

jack101

well technically the last band i saw were radiohead on sunday at reading festival, however an hr and a half into their set i did get a little bored, then they played a six song encore|-) bloc party were supprisingly good before, aswell as a band called white denim,

other bands seen included

kings of leon
arctic monkeys
the prodigy(never been in a mosh pit like that)
the horrors
golden silvers
the maccabbes(immense)
florence and the machine
jack penate
them crooked vultures(dave grohl, josh homme and john paul jones)
vampire weekend

and exeters very own, The Computers

plus loads more

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
After Diamondogz at the quay on Sunday I saw Geekchic in the Prospect. They were awesome.
A mixture of punk and more up to date stuff. Blink, Kaiser Cheifs, Arctic Monkeys etc.
Check out their lemonrock page for more details, but I'd definitely go see them again!

CITY CASUAL

Diamonddogz on the quay sunday.Then the Fab in EXE 4 Pub after that.Then another band but by then i was to p*ssed to now who there were.:D

Daughter of I_M

After Diamondogz at the quay on Sunday I saw Geekchic in the Prospect. They were awesome.
A mixture of punk and more up to date stuff. Blink, Kaiser Cheifs, Arctic Monkeys etc.
Check out their lemonrock page for more details, but I'd definitely go see them again!
I'll be up for seeing Geekchic again, they were very very good. I lost my badge though :(

M Earl

Probably SLF at Brixton Academy at one of their St. Patrick's Day gigs. Got to be knocking on for 15 years ago at least. Funnily enough, probably also one of the best gigs I ever saw too
Excellent band - saw them at the Odeon Taunton where my mate jumped off the balcony as he was enjoying himself so much.

Last band I saw were the Eagles of Death Metal at the Forum in London - great band.

Adamski

last band i saw were the get up kids, it was a awesome gig