• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who was the t*sser from Truro?

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
Just drive up to them as fast as possible to within a few inches of their back bumper with your headlights on full and hammer on the horn.

Next, weave from side to side of the offending middle-lane ******** whilst making various hand signals such as the w*nker and middle finger signs.

On over (or under-) taking, shout abuse from the window of your car.

Once past, pull in front of the offender and slam on the brakes. Various hand signs can continue to be made, or alternatively, if you believe you've made your point, simply carry on with your journey.

Simple.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
80% of motorists are t*ssers; only know where their accelerators are :mad:

ecfc2000

If someone can undertake you, you shouldn't be in that lane. Move over out of the way and let them overtake properly.
Very true. I believe the Highway Code states that the middle lane and outside lane are only for overtaking, with the inside lane, the driving lane. The density of traffic does make this somewhat difficult these days, but when it's quiet and non-congested motorist should be following these rules. But as we all know there are a number of people who dont know the Highway Code and think it's acceptable to sit in the middle lane clogging up our network of roads. These people need shooting!

grecIAN Harris

its the ones who 'undertake' on the inside who pi$$ me off

i_m
Well get in the f***ing slow lane where you belong then!!! I hate having to overtake dopey t*ssers like you in my van because it's limited to 78mph and if I get out in the fast lane I'm holding up those who want to use their excelerators properly. If idiots like you get back where you should be we can all progress along stress free.

Poultice

Just drive up to them as fast as possible to within a few inches of their back bumper with your headlights on full and hammer on the horn.

Next, weave from side to side of the offending middle-lane ******** whilst making various hand signals such as the w*nker and middle finger signs.

On over (or under-) taking, shout abuse from the window of your car.

Once past, pull in front of the offender and slam on the brakes. Various hand signs can continue to be made, or alternatively, if you believe you've made your point, simply carry on with your journey.

Simple.
Or just get over it.

Simples.

Well get in the f***ing slow lane where you belong then!!! I hate having to overtake dopey t*ssers like you in my van because it's limited to 78mph and if I get out in the fast lane I'm holding up those who want to use their excelerators properly. If idiots like you get back where you should be we can all progress along stress free.
there is no slow lane and fast lane, the motorway is 70 mph in all 3 lanes!

Gussy

Did we crash? Did anyone else crash? Did children die? Did the whales need saving and the icecaps melt? I think not, therefore a perfectly execute move.
You may not have been in an accident but the mayhem you left behind.....

loobygrecian

If someone can undertake you, you shouldn't be in that lane. Move over out of the way and let them overtake properly.
If you can overtake properly, then there should be no need to undertake in the first place.

loobygrecian

There was me thinking i suffered with road rage! :D

If i ever see you follow me in your postman pat van then i will deliberately slow down to about 15mph - just to **** you off!! :D

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
there is no slow lane and fast lane, the motorway is 70 mph in all 3 lanes!
When one of the lanes is full of lorries limited to 56 and a bunch of jessies who want to go slower then it is, to all intents and purposes, a slow lane :p