• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who to Play upfront ???

ICE

So Tis cant make his mind up who to play up front, who do you think should get the start from game to game?

To me it doesn't seem right swapping every game, O'flynn scored on friday night but didn't start tonight. Logan was IMO struggling tonight. Nardiello and Cureton looked good untill Noble was subbed.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Cureton/Logie is the best combination.

GrecianWonder

Its not tis cant make up his mind, its we have 4 very good strikers and each game requires different players

Lister

So Tis cant make his mind up who to play up front, who do you think should get the start from game to game?

To me it doesn't seem right swapping every game, O'flynn scored on friday night but didn't start tonight. Logan was IMO struggling tonight. Nardiello and Cureton looked good untill Noble was subbed.
You obviously have no idea of how Tis works!

manc grecian

For someone who cant make his mind up he's been quite consistent with his front two.

Like the look of Nardiello on the left as well.

STURTZ

All four strikers have their worth and we're lucky to have them all fit, with a lot of games coming up we're going to need them all matchfit so I don't mind the shuffling one bit. It keeps the oppos guessing as well.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking at the last 20 games, looks like Tis know the starting duo. Then changes players during the game to provide some freshness.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is how I rank our strikers:

1) Cureton
2) Nardiello
3) O' Flynn
4) Logan

Phil Sayers

Cureton/Logie is the best combination.
Not only that but also his clear favourite combination. Given we played as recently as Friday, and against the same opposition, it was hardly surprising that Tis changed things around but I expect those two will be starting on Saturday.

wemissmoxey

I still think we could squeeze even more out of Cureton if we had a genuine target man, Logie is not it.