• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who next?

DevonSent

Jan Poortvliet at Southampton must be on dodgy ground, seeing as there
next game is Plymouth, if you lose to them you deserve the boot.
Fully agree. They are really showing no signs of being able to stick it in the CCC. They have no cutting edge and look doomed. I reckon he will be off early in the New Year.
Was there on Sat to watch them play a big relegation battle against Forest and they were poor. £15 tickets saw a packed St Marys compared to recent gates but cant imagine many will be back.
They get the odd result (Reading away :-O) but look out of place in this league.
What they need is a popular manager who can get a team of youngsters winning whilst spending no money at all...............sssssssssssshhhhhh!!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see Colin Calderwood has been sacked at Forest tonight....I wouldn't be suprised to see Adams at Brighton be next!

Red Devon

Paul Fairclough has moved "upstairs" at Barnet......Also Paul Jewell and Derby have parted company today.

DB9

Glen Roeder has been sacked from Norwich today, Hardly a surprise, 4th from bottom and crap results